EliteTrader VS Trade2win

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by j2ee, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I laugh more with the posts at ET.

#11     Apr 15, 2013
  2. Elite has Satan's Helper (that's me) and other shady scoundrels to provide you with hours of useless entertainment.

#12     Apr 15, 2013
  3. RobertG

RobertG

Trade2Win is a site for the perpetual paper trader who one day will decide to trade FX with $200. Then cry they lost 20 bucks, make a thread about about it, while the rest of the T2W community will come in one big group hug in support. Then he/she will paper trade for another two months while asking everyone if they know a better broker with zero commissions, zero spread and a f guaranteed setup that works 100% of the time. On the next trade, he will lose 5 bucks on ULTRA MINI MICRO lot, but he will call it a success because its "cutting your losses short". One day he will come to ET and ask a question, but the "intelligence" on this site will cause him to hang himself.
    THE END

#13     Apr 15, 2013
  4. j2ee

j2ee

interesting story

#14     Apr 15, 2013
  5. You mean to say the "truth" on this site.......

#15     Apr 16, 2013
  6. ET versus T2W is like 4chan versus reddit.

Only which is which?

#16     Apr 16, 2013
  7. isnt that the site that forces you to register an account in order to view

after a few pages it blocks you.

I didnt want to bother setting up an acct, so stopped going there. so I have no opinion on t2w.

we have had BMT vs ET, and T2W vs ET, what else is there? Forex factory perhaps?

they dont have a very good reputation with the "Jacko" fraud and all..... LOL.... FF is 98% struggling retail and 2% struggling retail that pretends to be successful.... :p

at least on ET there are at least a few confirmed successful traders.

:cool:

#17     Apr 16, 2013
  8. Do they have quality posters on a level competitive with stock777, hershey, oldtime or similar?

#18     Apr 16, 2013
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

and don't forget you heard about Madoff here first wayyy before SEC got involved. Who warned you about internet bubble? Who warned you about mortgage bubble?

#19     Apr 16, 2013
  10. I'd reverse that

#20     Apr 16, 2013