EliteTrader : Haven for Toxic People

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nine_Ender, Sep 20, 2011.

1. That's libel. I clearly stated you should EAT a bullet.

Yes, your "US banks"/BAC long in March was a thing of beauty. You are the Grail. I've never witnessed a perfect fade until you appeared. BAC down by over 50% since your "buy US banks" reco. XLF down 33%. Your RIMM reco produced a 60% loss.

Use hollow-points.

#11     Sep 20, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Sociopaths might have been too light a term to characterize some of the people on here. I am reminded that there are people in the world committing murders, that would go out for a nice lunch afterwards without skipping a beat. There are drunk drivers repeating the same offence dozens of times, regardless of how they hurt or kill people.

Honestly, if this is your America, well, it's no wonder the country is in the dumps and getting worse.

#12     Sep 20, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

They need a Fiction section for you to lash out in. Honestly.
    Posted November 9th, 2010 :

#13     Sep 20, 2011
  4. You've gone so far as to suggest that the mods are deleting your "profitable" recommendations.

How do you spin this?

Quote from Nine_Ender:

03-20-11 08:03 PM

US economic numbers were super strong and the US banks are raising dividends and buying back shares. Financials are going to head higher, resource stocks already corrected. So where's your selling going to come from ? There just aren't many motivated sellers the panic filled ones already sold out.

#14     Sep 20, 2011
  5. The mods have deleted all my losing calls, thats why everything you see is a freaking winner.

#15     Sep 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

If that were true your post count would be about 1/10 of what it is.

:D

#16     Sep 20, 2011