EliteTrader: Charge $500/year

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by EtfTrader, May 12, 2004.

1. EtfTrader

EtfTrader Guest

This way, you will get rid of the small fry and get the real elite traders in here.

This place is a zoo. All I see are amateur traders with a Yahoo! message board atomosphere.

What a joke this place is.

2. Lot of griping and complaining here at ET too... :D

3. Ditch

Ditch

$10 a month will do it

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

If there is a charge I will quit.:(

A public forum is not worth 5 cents to me.

Lately, all I read are the jokes anyway.

5. Kaizen

Kaizen

I'm in for a C-Note if it gets rid of posts like most of your low quality nonsense that I have to filter through each day.

They should let everyone post to some boards but make a few truly "elite" by charging something. The two tier structure would keep everyone happy.

:eek:

6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

And you consider your words of wisdom "high quality"????
    What a jerk you are.:mad:

I tried posting quality stuff and no one was interested.
    :confused:

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, Cathy, if you hadn't kept changing your strategy every five minutes, you probably would have received the attention you wanted. As it was, keeping up with you was just too much of a trial.

8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You'll find that there's a substantial increase in nonsense when people aren't doing well. It's an indicator of sorts.

But nothing will change here unless and until Baron decides to make the changes. And since he doesn't support his moderators and refuses to improve the Ignore function, you're just going to have to continue to wade through a lot of drek.

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmm...so if I kept the SAME strategy regardless of if I won or lost, you would have been interested? That does not sound too good to me.
    Thank goodness I do not listen to you. Otherwise I would not be making money DB. LOL.:D

PS....I do still post my strategies and trades every single day, and they do change with the market conditions. Only difference is I do not get harrassed like I did on Elite Trader.
    I really still think only 5% of the members trade and only 1% successfully.

10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No, I wouldn't have been interested one way or the other. But if you want to be followed, then provide something that the people you want to follow you can follow. If you're not interested in whether anybody follows you or not, then why are you complaining about nobody paying any attention to you?

#10     May 12, 2004