Elite Trader Wishlist

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Baron, Sep 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamol

chamol

I recently posted a query on charting for the QQQ's and received a number of helpful suggestions. Arising from that posting was the question of Elite having a Subject entitled 'Trading the QQQ's' or some such.

The thought was that members that are dedicated to the QQQ's, which more and more folks are, could exchange information specific to trade strategies, helpful to those who specialize in this area.

Is this possible??

#61     Jan 9, 2002
  2. Why don't you just start a thread?

voodoo

#62     Jan 9, 2002
  3. chamol

chamol

Hi, voodo_invest

Appreciate the suggestion - probably a good way to start. I did not hear from Elite, so presume they are too busy to reply or not interested in this suggestion.

Do you trade the QQQ's??

#63     Jan 11, 2002
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Sorry for the late response. I'm currently out of town, so I'm a little behind in my email/forum replies.

The protocol is to first start a thread on the subject, in this case trading the QQQ. If the thread gets many posts, then there's a possibility that we could setup a forum devoted specifically to that type of discussion. However, we typically like to see many threads full of lively discussion on a particular topic before a devoted forum is created for it. That way we have several active threads that we can move into the new forum right from the start.

#64     Jan 11, 2002
  5. chamol

chamol

Hi, Baron

Thanks so much for your advice.

Happy to proceed that way, and I will see what interest we can generate.

Thanks

#65     Jan 11, 2002
  6. Baron-
    Is there anyway to view this site with text only? Some of those vendor pictures are frightening to my pets.
    Thaks

#66     Jan 24, 2002
  7. Are you using I.E.? Go to TOOLS ----> INTERNET OPTIONS and select the ADVANCED tab. Scroll down to MULTIMEDIA and uncheck the box next to SHOW PICTURES. Voila! No more frightened pets. If that doesn't work, consult with your vet as there may be a doggie version of Xanax now.

#67     Jan 25, 2002
  8. jaan

jaan

one more suggestion i believe several people would appreciate: put a size limit on signatures (1-2 lines max).

- jaan

#68     Jan 26, 2002
  9. Babak

Babak

Only allow intelligent, polite, dedicated and passionate traders to post.

well it is a wishlist afterall, isn´t it?

:D

#69     Jan 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.