Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. CONGRATULATIONS ARNIE
    YOU JUST MADE THE ELITE TRADER TROLL RECOGNITION LIST.:D

#41     Oct 26, 2010
  2. Larson
    -------------------

New Post 02-18-11 06:18 AM

Quote from hoodooman:

There are two sides to this coin.

On one hand, Walmart kills off mom and pop businesses.

On the other hand, I am very much aware of the "child abuse"
    that I was subjected to, by these mom and pop stores when living
    in a community without a Walmart.

Good grief, cry me a river. You were probably making a nuisance of yourself and they ran your ass out of the store.

#42     Feb 18, 2011
  3. Looks like the US Military was interested in online 'Persona Management Software' awhile back. Any of you ever got the feeling on here that you are arguing with a bot sometimes? Maybe you are :).

0001- Online Persona Management Service. 50 User Licenses, 10 Personas per user.
    Software will allow 10 personas per user, replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user's situational awareness by displaying real-time local information.

https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...d660336be91552fe8c1a51bacb2&tab=core&_cview=1

#43     Feb 18, 2011
  4. Arnie

Arnie

Link?

:D

Fuck off, you old goat!

#44     Feb 18, 2011
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

Please elaborate how you were victimized and suffered "child abuse" in a mom and pop store. Otherwise, I stand by my comment that you are a stupid old prick spouting nonsense.

#45     Feb 18, 2011
  6. newguy05

New Post 03-27-11 03:45 PM

Quote from hoodooman:

Went to pick up my date one night and there were three other guys there ahead of me. Her mother said that she wasn't home.

Hmm i think you might have went to a whorehouse by accident, and it's probably "the mother" not her mother..

#46     Mar 27, 2011