Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. figures! attack the nice newbie and prolong the life of the correctly called useless old fart.

#31     Sep 22, 2010
  2. Hello

New Post 09-24-10 11:20 AM

Yet again you are busted lying so you try to change the subject, fact of the matter is it was the republicans who passed the bill with racist democrats opposing them every step of the way.

Quote from hermit:

You may want to look into this

To show a comparison:
    Southern Democratic Senators: 5% approval
    Southern Republican Senators: 0% approval
    Southern Democratic Congressmen: 7% approval
    Southern Republican Congressmen: 0% approval

Northern Democratic Senators: 98% approval
    Northern Republican Senators: 84% approval
    Northern Democratic Congressmen: 94% approval
    Northern Republican Congressmen: 85% approval

The bill divided and engendered a long-term change in the demographics of both parties. President Johnson realized that supporting this bill would risk losing the South's overwhelming support of the Democratic Party. Both Attorney General Robert Kennedy and Vice President Johnson had pushed for the introduction of the civil rights legislation. Johnson told Kennedy aide Ted Sorensen that "I know the risks are great and we might lose the South, but those sorts of states may be lost anyway." Senator Richard Russell, Jr. warned President Johnson that his strong support for the civil rights bill "will not only cost you the South, it will cost you the election."Johnson, however, went on to win the 1964 election by one of the biggest landslides in American history. The South, which had started to vote increasingly Republican beginning in the 1930s, continued that trend and became majority Republican in the 1990s

#32     Sep 24, 2010
  3. hermit

New Post 09-24-10 11:30 AM

Quote from Hello:

Yet again you are busted lying so you try to change the subject, fact of the matter is it was the republicans who passed the bill with racist democrats opposing them every step of the way.

Bullshit, I pointed out how the racist dems turned Repubs after CRA but you can't bring yourself to admit it.

#33     Sep 24, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#34     Sep 24, 2010
  5. Why do hunters make the best lovers?

Because they go deep in the bush, shoot more than once, and they eat what they shoot.

#35     Sep 26, 2010
  6. A market guru walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza.

The waiter asks him: "Should I cut it into six pieces or eight pieces?"

The guru replies: "I'm feeling rather hungry right now. You'd better cut it into eight pieces."

#36     Sep 27, 2010
  7. your supposed to EAT it first then shoot it, but apparently you like it smothered in hot sauce :D

#37     Sep 27, 2010

8. You're abs. correct, sir. :)

Lord no, I could never eat it that way! :D

I'll see if I can re-word the joke!

#38     Sep 27, 2010
  9. Yeah... I never understood the logic of those who believe a stock split somehow 'adds value'.

#39     Sep 27, 2010
  10. Arnie

New Post 10-26-10 10:38 AM

Quote from hoodooman:

No reference for something as serious as that?

How old are you? Ever hear of something called Google?
    You crazy old fart!

#40     Oct 26, 2010