Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. just for the record, hoodooman .... view specific part of trefoil's comment above ....

"That'll change, but betting on when is like betting on when the RE market would pop prior to when it did. Everyone knew it was a problem, but no one knew when it was going to blow everything up. Ditto with the euro"

Then come into my threads and observe how he is such an excellent timer and booking massive profits. :D :D

There once was a man from Bonaire
    Who was doing his wife on the stair
    When the banister broke
    He doubled his stroke
    And finished her off in midair

#21     Sep 20, 2010

2. Good fckin riddance.

Now everyone else, please put me on ignore NOW!

#22     Sep 20, 2010

3. An animal gang on the loose
    Got caught while harassing a moose.
    And the laughing hyena
    Was forced by subpoena
    To snitch on the weasel and goose.

#23     Sep 20, 2010
  4. Wow, your last alias got banned already?? LOL!!! Your average alias life expectancy is shrinking exponentially with each passing incarnation... LOL!!!! So... we didn't see that big invasion of Iran you were talking about last month. Any more predictions you have for us?

#24     Sep 20, 2010
  5. What the hell is a troll?

#25     Sep 20, 2010
  6. Bernanke

New Post 09-20-10 11:56 PM

Quote from shortie:

i have read that while autism is on the rise no link to vaccines is established.

That is because you are government propaganda SHIT FED INDIVIDUAL

People like have no hope, not in this life anyway. I do think there is hope for you in the "next emanation"

#26     Sep 21, 2010
  7. clever ... trolling for trolls.

Now it is me, trolling the troller of trolls

#27     Sep 21, 2010

8. hoodooman, are you just a fcking stuckup sissy?

Are you trying to make ET a convent? If you did succeed it would be very unlike the real wall Street and Market arenas - which I should remind you that baron made clear that he wanted it that way - within reason of course.

This stuff you are taking up with poster Bernanke (I don't know who this gentleman is) is childish - and you're favoring that runt, Shortie, a midget who is known to smell things differently in a crowded elevator.

some fckin fairness anybody is going to get here - its another internal political play

suck my dick, hoodooman.

#28     Sep 21, 2010

9. Lesson for hoodooman

watch the video, review several times if necessary, give it some thought. :)

You're building a rat ship here, a vessel of sea going snitches.

There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirt - there is no prosthetic for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH4p9BQ3V9o

#29     Sep 22, 2010
  10. bearmountain

New Post 09-22-10 03:41 PM

Quote from Scataphagos:

Total BS. The big house and yacht cost a lot of money to build and maintain... employed/employs a lot of people... and pays a lot of taxes to some local revenooer. All of that money goes back into the economy.

You sound like one dumb old fart. Do you even know the meaning of wasteful spending?

#30     Sep 22, 2010