Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. I'm nominating myself, before my enemies do.

I'm just that kinda guy.

#11     Sep 19, 2010
  2. Eight

Eight

The internet has opened my eyes to the incredible number of people that just are not reasonable... I used to try to figure people out, now, forget it, if they are unreasonable I'll just screw them over best I can... trying to educate them is an exercise in futility but screwing them over.... precious!!!

#12     Sep 19, 2010
  3. Trolls were once thought of as frightful

They seemed evil and stupid and spiteful

But as humans evolved

The problems resolved

Now Trolls are considered insightful.

#13     Sep 19, 2010

4. There once was a Troll plumber from Lee
    Who was plumbing his girl by the sea
    She said Stop your plumbing,
    There's somebody coming!
    Said the Troll plumber still plumbing... It's me!

#14     Sep 19, 2010
  5. lol, you have a future in politics.:D

#15     Sep 19, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

I second your nomination.

#16     Sep 20, 2010
  7. deadbroke
    New Post 09-19-10 11:54 PM
    Quote from trefoil:

The article misunderstands the underlying problem: the euro lowers Europe's long-term growth rate, tilts the entire European economy heavily towards benefiting Germany and basically looting the rest of the place, and so makes the kind of imbalances you see in the PIIGS pretty much inevitable.
    The politics of the euro mean no one is getting out any time soon. That'll change, but betting on when is like betting on when the RE market would pop prior to when it did. Everyone knew it was a problem, but no one knew when it was going to blow everything up. Ditto with the euro.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

You just confirmed AGAIN my comments elsewhere about you.

MORON!

#17     Sep 20, 2010
  8. deadbroke
    New Post 09-19-10 11:54 PM

Quote from trefoil:
    The article misunderstands the underlying problem: the euro lowers Europe's long-term growth rate, tilts the entire European economy heavily towards benefiting Germany and basically looting the rest of the place, and so makes the kind of imbalances you see in the PIIGS pretty much inevitable.
    The politics of the euro mean no one is getting out any time soon. That'll change, but betting on when is like betting on when the RE market would pop prior to when it did. Everyone knew it was a problem, but no one knew when it was going to blow everything up. Ditto with the euro.

You just confirmed AGAIN my comments elsewhere about you.

MORON!

Jackass amateur. God do I love it so to eliminate these pricks when they are caught off guard from their usual PRETENDING!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#18     Sep 20, 2010

9. An amorous bull known as Morton
    Was arrested for stampin' and snortin'.
    When released from his cell
    He was madder'n hell,
    For the season had passed for cavortin'.

#19     Sep 20, 2010
  10. hoodooman: I have db on ignore. Is that a nomination for trolldom? If so, I second it.
    Apparently, if you don't agree 100% with him, you're a moron. Wotta tool.

#20     Sep 20, 2010