Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoodooman, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Wellcome to the Elite Trader Troll Recognition Thread.

My ignore box is empty and T=0 starts Sunday.

No insults, cursing or other denigrations from the past are allowed on this thread.

Everyone starts with a clean slate and from this Sunday forward, every one is welcome to participate by posting the trolls name, their remarks and the date and thread where cursing, name calling and other denigrations were observed (and remember it doesn't start till tomorrow and past offenses should not be posted).

It is hoped that if you have the time, you could search for the Troll's past denigrations which have already been listed on this thread, then copy the past remarks while adding the new information to your response, so that we can keep up with the record of this particular individual.

If the thread becomes too long and consequently, you do not feel that you
    can spare the time, then I will make the effort to update the particular Troll's list.

Hopefully, the lists won't get unmanageable if the Monitors intercede in behalf the people who use ET to learn and inform others and maintain
    civility while doing so.

Please everyone, subscribe to my thread and participate in cleaning up Elite Trader.

Peace and my warmest regards to all.
    Hoodooman

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol Fuck You. :D

3. oh my god who will be first on your list :eek:

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No cursing?

Holy <s>shit</s> darn it.

C'mon man give us something.

5. T=0 tomorrow.

6. But ET's King Troll is now either dead, crippled or locked up on pedophilia charges!

Assuming he never comes back, I'm not really concerned about trolls here anymore. :cool:

7. what's the alias of the crippled pedophile?

8. Optional777 aka LoZZZer, RIP.

9. Larson

Larson Guest

Oh he is here allright, using another username.

10. You should put Hoodooman on your ignore list. He is a total troll. :D

#10     Sep 18, 2010