Elite Trader Sold?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Sep 11, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Uh...I think you just explained.

#11     Sep 11, 2012
  2. tango29

tango29

Right, and I guess you think everything would change without knowing. It may, but it doesn't have to would be my point. Whatever, I have enjoyed the site for many years at this point, but if it changed to the point I didn't like it anymore, so be it. Maybe it is a business opportunity. I preach to my kids all the time to follow through on even the stupidest ideas, I guess maybe if the site changes, my chance is to follow the old template.

#12     Sep 11, 2012
  3. tango29

tango29

Geez, I need to post more. I just looked at your and Lucrum's numbers and I am way behind.:D

#13     Sep 11, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You can have some of mine if you like. :)

#14     Sep 11, 2012
  5. tango29

tango29

Lol, yea, I checked my other alias, that I use for trade posts(yea I made an admission there) and I am still in need of quite a few to catch up. Hope it hasn't been sold, but I think Baron is spending to much time trying to be Mr. America, and has stepped back from the site. Kidding Baron, I am trying my best to emulate, but I am trying all natural, and no additives. Maybe he could start another site on self improvement. My goal is to get back into rock climbing. I need to thin out and build strength again.
    Old farts UNITE!!!

#15     Sep 11, 2012
  6. mong12

mong12

He thinks he is fooling people. I've spent too many years in the gym and know better...

baROID nodick out :D

#16     Sep 11, 2012
  7. I think the buyer is the guy who owns a few jets, race cars, plays on NFL etc...
    He dropped 10MM spare cash on the site he had laying around.

#17     Sep 11, 2012
  8. That guy scares me.

#18     Sep 11, 2012
  9. tango29

tango29

ROFL! Yea that crap could get me to sell pretty quick.

#19     Sep 11, 2012
  10. There was a thread here that Baron started...He mentioned he was getting lots of offers to buy ET.

He said he wouldn't sell, but I can't find that thread anymore. Hmmm... :(

#20     Sep 11, 2012