Elite Trader seems quieter than usual today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SteveNYC, Aug 18, 2011.

1. jsp326

jsp326

If he were smart, he'd know this market was a bargain back in December when the S&P was almost 1250. Some other genius posted a thread about it:

"Smart money knows this market is still fairly cheap and is buying it up..."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211996&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

:D

#21     Aug 18, 2011
  2. Illum

Illum

Bubble is in bonds..... they shouldn't have allow this mass rush. Too much to soon, QE will now turn into a complete disaster. Bonds will crash hard and they will have to do QE to not die, but they will die. Oh lordy. Who will shine, where will they go? If they liquidate gold to pay the piper, buy it.

#22     Aug 18, 2011
  3. hajimow

hajimow

I heard 4 jokes today. Let me share them with you.

1- German banks are in trouble
    2- JP Morgan Chase is in trouble
    3-GS is in trouble
    4- AAPL next Q revenue will be up less than 200%.

#23     Aug 18, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, my bad dog. You think the economy is in good shape?

#24     Aug 18, 2011
  5. hajimow

hajimow

No in good shape but not that bad either that justifies this selloff.Washington's hesitation on debt ceiling stalled the economy for a month but it is already priced in.

#25     Aug 18, 2011
  6. haha, the biggest fucking turd on this site has made his daily appearance.

Hey dipshit, tell me how many percent the market has dropped since the beginning of the month to answer your ridiculous assertion...remember..you were talking about what a great "buying opportunity" it was then as well. Just like it was last year and I'm sure (if you had been here in 2008), you'd have said the same damn thing as it was collapsing.

You can read how I've been positioned..long metals. Equities are for the "short bus crowd"; I'm certain you were a part of that.

#26     Aug 18, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Haj...even Barack Obama knows the economy is in trouble. You know something he doesn't?

#27     Aug 18, 2011
  8. Caught long again, eh?

Not to worry, I'm sure those single lots of deep OTM calls won't kill ya.

What did you bank last time? $27 and some change?

#28     Aug 18, 2011
  9. BSAM

BSAM

But, never fear, Ben Bernanke's here.

#29     Aug 18, 2011
  10. :D

#30     Aug 18, 2011