Elite Trader School

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by longandshort, Jul 13, 2021.

1. nursebee

nursebee

Fair enough and in hindsight you were really only offering said foundation.

perhaps I should approach this from a viewpoint of knowing my enemy (competition).

#51     Jul 15, 2021
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

So I posted this on another thread yesterday and ..... no one commented about it. Why am I not surprised at all? Everyone is too busy trying to learn ;) - well the ones who aren't also bitching. o_O

"$SPX 100% gain (100.39% to be exact) move from March '20 low to today's high."

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/thoughts-on-harmonic-patterns.360025/page-8

BTW it was also 6.68 points per trading day and 4.618 points per calendar day

An almost perfect time and price squaring for those who know about such esoteric things, not taught at Harvard or MIT.

#52     Jul 15, 2021
  3. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

#53     Jul 15, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  4. traider

traider

Wow this is true genius. Please tell me what harmonics predict spx open on next Monday.

#54     Jul 15, 2021
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Out of all the Nostradamus "predictions", not a single life has been saved nor any outcome changed even though foretold centuries in advance.

#55     Jul 15, 2021
  6. themickey

themickey

Remain in your ignorance then, :) :) :) I have better more creative things to do.
    Now back to work in 5 star kitchen for me.
    20210716_035022.jpg

#56     Jul 15, 2021
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

The post didn't predict anything. It was a marker to watch for and I did and took advantage of it.

You on the other hand likely just played with yourself.

#57     Jul 15, 2021
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Did it take you long to think that one up? Hope not, gets in the way of class time.

#58     Jul 15, 2021
  9. I'm always curious why people don't think through the steps in their process. Like why add something if it only reduces your returns? fibonacci_trading.pdf (ust.hk)

#59     Jul 15, 2021
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

" any prove why this is so. "

Step one, spell correctly when writing an abstract - or anything else for that matter.

LOL do you really expect me, a trader, to listen to yet another Ivory Tower academic?

Just like a broke clock is right twice a day - those who can't, teach. Except in this case ........ spelling.
    :p

:D

#60     Jul 15, 2021