Elite Trader Praised by Barron's

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Well-Done ,great start to the new year......

• 42.jpg
      File size:
      27.5 KB
      Views:
    #41     Jan 6, 2006
  2. The site is useful. The exchange of ideas is great for education and for profitability. Some of the ideas I have found here have been very useful and profitable.

I enjoy the semi-collegiality of the site, and wish ET and Baron great success in the upcoming year. Thanks for providing the service.

#42     Jan 6, 2006
  3. vinigar

vinigar

Baron,
    You have done a great job with this site over the years. I remember when you got the ball rolling. Many people have migrated to your site from other places that don't even exist anymore. Highlights that come to mind are: the search functions that allow people to dig up old threads of interest and the addition of moderators. You have spent countless hours making this site what it is today. A great site for traders!

#43     Jan 6, 2006
  4. No kidding, there's a lot of bullshit here, but also extremely valuable info and quite a few intelligent fellas with whom I can exchange ideas and have a good laugh together.
    Also, as of late, the quality of posts (besides fx crap) has definetly increase.
    I want to thank all the yanks, that welcomed me in their home with open arms: I am very grateful to u; your help and friendship are of enormous value to me.
    Cheers
    bit :)

#44     Jan 6, 2006
  5. Congrats Baron..

NYC Traders Expo by chance? I'd like to buy you a nice glass of Cognac.

#45     Jan 9, 2006
  6. hey ... will you guys be coming to the NYC expo this yr with T shirts ?

I have somehow found a way to miss the ET
    gathering in my city ( NYC ) in the past and not
    been able to go to other cities ...

:)

#46     Jan 10, 2006
  7. .

January 19, 2006

SouthAmerica: Today, ET is the best investment forum in the web that I know of.

Out of the current over 10 billion websites in the internet – ET traffic ranking is 8,535 as of January 19, 2006.

#47     Jan 19, 2006
  8. #48     Jan 19, 2006
  9. LOL. That was from July '05, and I agree it was very true at the time...it has gotten better especially when you moderate or get rid of one or two people. It is amazing how much havoc just one idiot can cause.

#49     Jan 19, 2006