Elite Trader Praised by Barron's

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Chood

Chood

Congratulations to ET, its administrator, moderators, and veteran members (a group I’d like to think I’m in, if only barely making the cut). The applause is tempered somewhat, or possibly, by something not much in ET’s control. I’ve noticed an onslaught in the last day or so of “newbie” questions on the Forex forums – you know, the type of queries that invite steered replies.

It appears that fx retailers see ET’s good news and publicity as a golden opportunity to spam and shill their products. I may be wrong on that score, but these “newbie”-type threads can be tools for that. The sudden rush of them is why I mention it.

#31     Jan 2, 2006
  2. MTE

MTE

Congrats ET!

#32     Jan 2, 2006
  3. U are right; looks like the sharks out there have already taken the necessary steps to take advantage of the situation by promptly sending SPAM in my mailbox.

:mad:

#33     Jan 2, 2006

4. All this praise makes me blush... I would like to thank my mom and my dad, my mistress, four exWives and my 4th Grade teacher who many times mentioned it was important not to short a bull market... :D

and would especially like to thank DumYa for his strategy of robbing the poor to pay for the extreme excesses of the rich... Being a Beverly Hills alumni myself i love pretty much winning the class war...

If only the 'they' would have let us put their SSecurity money straight into the market ... we could have made new highs by now!! - damn insurgents... :eek:

cj...

:p

If You Have The Vision We Have The Code

#34     Jan 2, 2006
  5. I guess this gives ET the ability to charge more for ads now, perhaps. Thats cool, congrats.

#35     Jan 2, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

type any question about trading into Google and note how many ET links on the first page, no doubt the world will beat the path to ET door :D

#36     Jan 2, 2006
  7. Yes, I was amazed to find my own threads spread on the net!!
    :)

#37     Jan 2, 2006
  8. Baron,

we can charge a buck a head for the exodus to come to your site,...

I will promote it and let you have half..

Tell Magan to watch for the Journal:

ET goes Stellar... Join now a buck will do ya'

#38     Jan 2, 2006
  9. Baron,

There is no question.

Its a Great Site, and the best on the Internet for Trading and Industry Information.

Congrats to all my "Brother Elite Traders" that also helped make it that way!

#39     Jan 4, 2006
  10. ================
    That IPO , if done,sounds helpful for all involved;
    Barrons is part of Dow Jones/smartmoney.com:cool: :cool:

#40     Jan 6, 2006