Elite Trader Praised by Barron's

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 1, 2006.

1. TGM

TGM

Yes Pabst! Maybe some posters will become Celebrity Posters on Elite. Famous in their own rite. Baron will then have to pay them to keep the flames alive.

Your coming up in the World Baron. Free t-shirts and beer ain't gonna cut it any more. You are going to have to throw those expensive wall street parties now.

(Did I just invent that term "Celebrity Posters"??)

All humor aside ---Congratulations Baron.

#21     Jan 1, 2006
  2. I learn from and contribute where i can to this site. Best place to find specific information on our profession.

Congratulations ET.

Thanks for all the info you have given to me.

#22     Jan 1, 2006
  3. nbates

nbates

Absolutely!

Some deserved praise for the "Elite" team and thoughtful recognition for what you have created here...this is (imo) a great community with many beneficial resources, available to anyone who seeks knowledge or continues to strive to push the envelope on market dynamics and trading logistics.

I especially appreciate the respect paid to one and other here on EliteTrader and the calibur of wisdom shared by the participants.

And of course, even though the stellar efforts by our OP's are seldom visible, there's no doubt their hard work is another reason for Elite's high levels of content quality.

Here's to another great year in 2006, well done!

Thanks,
    NB

#23     Jan 2, 2006
  4. Congratulations ET.

The recognition is well deserved; however, in my opinion, ET has been better.

Good Trading to all.

#24     Jan 2, 2006
  5. Baron CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Now if you can keep the personal attacks, destructive posters and vulgarity off the site totally we might even get some publicity from Cramer next... :p

Seriously though congratulations Et has improved a lot in the last year.

:)

#25     Jan 2, 2006
  6. yeayo

yeayo

Nice job Baron. ET is the #1 resource for traders. My only suggestion is that for 2006, tell the moderators to keep the career trolls from destroying great threads and discussions. There are a lot of big time traders and money managers on this site that refuse to post because of the trolls.

#26     Jan 2, 2006
  7. I have been going thru the threads here for a while and find it very useful - esp when discussing software/brokers/training. Has saved me some time and money.

#27     Jan 2, 2006
  8. cramer will not come here. too many tough questions.

#28     Jan 2, 2006
  9. Nice work Barron :cool: :cool:

#29     Jan 2, 2006
  10. What is a career troll?

#30     Jan 2, 2006