Elite Trader Praised by Barron's

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 1, 2006.

1. You sound like my grandfather....:p

#11     Jan 1, 2006
  2. mark1

mark1 Guest

Congratulation.
    You deserve it , you 've been making a good job.

#12     Jan 1, 2006
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i dont think we should foret the coinz role in this either!!

:D

well done folks.

#13     Jan 1, 2006
  4. Well done Baron. Congratulations.
    Happy New Year.

:)nononsense:)

#14     Jan 1, 2006
  5. best trading resource ever.

hands down.

#15     Jan 1, 2006
  6. John47

John47

I originally found this site perhaps two years ago, a prop trader I know referred me to it because of the useful Broker ratings and reviews....all the reviews (software, books, etc) are some of the most useful stuff on this site, IMO...whenever I hear about a brokerage or platform this is the first place I check to see what others are saying about them.

The boards, it seems, are the core of this site. I browse them several times a day though lately I've been more of a lurker than a poster. The real value of the boards, IMO, seems to be threefold: 1.) a place to ask questions and recieve answers from more, and better expirienced people than I ever could in the area I am now (Pittsburgh)....2.) A place to ask questions and get opinions on where I should look to find information I need...and 3.) A place to 'talk shop' with other traders, about markets, BS, whatever.

Congrats Barron

#16     Jan 1, 2006
  7. John47

John47

As well, Baron, if you ever would want any promo items, this logo would look great on alot of stuff....

[​IMG]

I'm thinking some t-shirts, pens, hoodies, shot glasses, stress toys, flamethrowers (the kids love 'em!)*

*Spaceballs reference

#17     Jan 1, 2006
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

Hmmm. Barrons/Baron. Coincidence? I don't think so...

Congrats!

Did they mention me?

Harold

#18     Jan 1, 2006
  9. ahem...Baron, I seriously have to ask you to stop all this self-promotion....or I will need to suspend you ..

Seriously...Congrats. Barrons is a reputable name to making such bold statements about your site...

Wow!

Michael B.

#19     Jan 1, 2006
  10. Congrats Baron and community!

It seems that recently, flaming and trolls have diminished a bit; it would be nice to see that quality endure on ET.

Maybe a reference or link to Netiquitte __ RFC 1855 could be displayed to remind newbies and members of the community's desire for quality posting.

kt

#20     Jan 1, 2006