Elite Trader New Pricing

Discussion in 'Events' started by XoomSupport, Feb 25, 2003.

1. On your website (frontpage), you mention that API is available, but I am not able to locate information about that, do you have a link about this topic?

#21     Feb 26, 2003
  2. Thanks for the question.
    There is no max

#22     Feb 26, 2003
  3. All stocks over $5 have a shortable shares availability of 7,000 shares directly on the platform. We may borrow more shares from our clearing firm upon request.

#23     Feb 26, 2003
  4. For "the top 10 average volume stocks" we have 25,000 shares.

#24     Feb 26, 2003
  5. We do have fixed API available. Call us directly for more information.
    1.866.68.DIREX (from anywhere in the U.S.)
    1.407.352.6780 (International Callers)

#25     Feb 26, 2003
  6. kowboy

kowboy

Does the Platinum 6 data feed include real time quotes on the Nasdaq futures, the SnP futures,Vix, Vin, Trin, etc.

Don't need to trade futures, but the above are useful trading tools, to confirm market direction.

Thanks for replying

#26     Feb 26, 2003
  7. Yes. The Platinum 6.0 has real time quotes for Nasdaq futures, S&P Futures, and Dow Futures along with there charts directly on the platform.

Of course, the stock quotes for all Nasdaq, NYSE, and AMEX are all real time.

#27     Feb 27, 2003
  8. try to answer these questions in a more explanatory manner.

try to direct your answers to everyone, and not to me, I'm not the objective.

try to go through the steps to derive the DTBP, which is a term most traders, unless they've gone 11 miles down some bad roads, wouldn't be familiar with.

try to go through how your firm bases this new concept of "6%" overall trading volume and how that factors into this equation

#28     Feb 27, 2003
  9. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

I was seriously looking at pointdirex until I saw CCS as the clearing firm. I've had nothing but constant problems with CCS for 2 years. I've had many accounting issues with them. I am also concerned about their stability (my opinion). Virtually no shorts are available for me at CCS as well.

Does Pointdirex offer DVP so that a different clearing firm may be used?

--Thanks

#29     Mar 17, 2003
  10. I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with CCS thru another firm.

Fortunately, neither PointDirex nor any of our traders have had any accounting problems with CCS. We work directly with them on trade settlement, monthly reports, account status, and any other topic that may concern our traders.

All PointDirex traders deal directly with PointDirex, not CCS. They can view there numbers and reports thru our website (www.pointdirex.com) using the DirexNet feature.

On a daily basis we borrow a minimum 10,000 shares shortable for all stocks above $5 that trade on NYSE, Nasdaq, and AMEX. When we send requests for more shares on individual stocks, they have been quick to reply.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to give us a call here. 1.866.683.4739

#30     Mar 18, 2003