Elite Trader New Pricing

Discussion in 'Events' started by XoomSupport, Feb 25, 2003.

1. We send and route our orders thru our clearing firm (CCS).

Commissions work as follow:

Options $5.00/trade + $1.50/contract

#11     Feb 25, 2003

2. I'm sorry to hear that all the threads bother you sammy. We'll go ahead and remove some of them.

To answer your question, "yes" we do understand how this site works. Thank you for your concern. How is trading going for you?

#12     Feb 25, 2003
  3. Pattern day traders must have in their account, minimum equity of $25,000 on any day in which they day trade.

We define a pattern day trader as those who day trade four or more times in five business days in a individual stock. If the day trading activities are less than six percent (6%) of the trader's total trading activity for the five day period, then they are not considered a day trader.

Day Trading Buying Power (DTBP) is calculated as four times minimum maintenance (25%) margin excess.

Do you day trade, swing trade, position trade, etc.? What's your style?

#13     Feb 25, 2003
  4. sammybea

sammybea

Thanks for listening PD. Good luck to your site. Looking forward on any info for futures :)

#14     Feb 25, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Ok Thx.

Hmmmmm...

nitro

#15     Feb 25, 2003
  6. qdz2

qdz2

am very interested! current customers, please post your feedback for our reference. thanks.

:p

#16     Feb 25, 2003
  7. Josh_B

Josh_B

Is there a max cap $/trade for NYSE, regardless of shares/trade?

Thanks for the info.

Josh

#17     Feb 25, 2003
  8. qdz2

qdz2

Options, yes, options, how about options? Opinions please. Thanks.

Also is stock/options IRA account available?

:p

#18     Feb 25, 2003
  9. i am looking forward to demoing your platform. what is your short sale share availability on the top 10 average volume stocks ?

thanks !!

surfer

#19     Feb 25, 2003
  10. I'm sure you will like the feedback you hear.

Visit www.pointdirex.com
    View Products
    If you wish you can Download a FREE TRIAL and demo the actual trading platform. Call us if you have questions. :)

#20     Feb 26, 2003