Elite Trader Chat Room

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jan 31, 2002.

1. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

As many of you are aware at this time, the Market Wise Trading School, RealTick, and Terra Nova Online will be hosting weekly chat sessions on Elite Trader. David Nassar, had the first ever chat on Elite Trader two weeks ago with his first lesson in the Computer Based Trading Series discussing his article on the Directional Movement Indicator. This past Tuesday Mike Felix from Townsend Analytics discussed the power tool Hottrend available now on RealTick. After an off week because of the Trade Show in New York over President's day weekend, Terra Nova will be hosting the next session on the 26th of this month. So far these chat's have been a huge success, with solid turnouts and more importantly great discussion. Any comments or suggestions so far? Any topics you would like to see in the future?

Michael Garvey
    Client Services
    Terra Nova Online

#11     Feb 14, 2002
  2. mike s

mike s

Hi Mike,

While this may be somewhat difficult to do, I think a RealTick seminar could be beneficial to users.

The speaker could have some links ready to post so attendees could view the chart/feature/set-up etc. being discussed.

Maybe base it off of the MarketWise Realtick class.

Just an idea.

But... I noticed the links posted on the last chat didn't work for me and somebody else also mentioned this problem during the chat. Could be a chat program bug/limitation or ??

Mike

#12     Feb 14, 2002
  3. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

Mike S,

Great idea on posting links, that is something we will look to integrating into future chats. Not aware of issues with clicking on links to pull up other sites, but we will look into this and hopefully fix. Not 100% sure but RealTick may be doing charting on their next chat session March 12th, more info to come on that though.

Michael Garvey
    Client Services
    Terra Nova Online

#13     Feb 15, 2002
  4. It would be nice to have a link to the chatroom on the top of the homepage. :)

#14     Feb 16, 2002
  5. TNO-Mike

TNO-Mike

Baron does post a link on the Elite Trader home page to enter the chat room 45 minutes before the discussions begin on Tuesday afternoons. Would you like to see that earlier?

Michael Garvey

#15     Feb 20, 2002
  6. I'd like to be emailed a notification, please. Although, ET is my homepage...I'm not always aware of what's going on. Please keep me in your list, notify me at least ONE day before the scheduled chats. That would be GREEEAAT!

#16     Mar 6, 2002
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Martha, that's no problem. We will notify everybody at least one day ahead of time.

#17     Mar 6, 2002