Elite Trader BIBLE

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bigbrent701, Jul 23, 2007.

1. See, there ya go...Impersonating the real Jesus is actually pretty easy...All you have to do is type. Another worthless alias posting crap on ET....

#21     Sep 28, 2007
  2. I don't remember having typewriters at Nazareth High.

Right. It's still easy to be me after all these years. Have you tried it?

Here's an idea. Why not take a poll whether or not I should go back to Galilee ?

I'm not exactly nailed down to ET you know.

I see that my forecast for the market over the next few decades is not appreciated among the local elite. :)

Jesus

#22     Oct 13, 2007
  3. Well fakeJesus, none of us really give a damn what you remember.

I think the best poll to take is whether or not to send you to the nearest mental health facility.

Based on your posts one gets the impression that you are an insignificant little prick with nothing else to do in your worthless little life. Why don't you try impersonating Cher or maybe Dick Cheney instead of Jesus. At least then, your posts would be a little more entertaining.

Steve

#23     Oct 13, 2007
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

If Jesus had been a pompous New Age boor who wrote Hallmark greeting cards he might have sounded like this clown.

H

#24     Oct 14, 2007
  5. I for one am glad Jesus is here on ET. It is refreshing. Sometimes I read him sometimes I don't. There is room for everybody. Need to cover all bases. It's not like Jesus's are a dime a dozen on this board.

#25     Oct 14, 2007
  6. Nutmeg;

What an unexpected comment and one that makes me step back a moment and think about it..Really you are correct. Its NOT like Jesus's are a dime a dozen. In fact, historically there has only been the one guy, and right here on ET, we have OUR OWN Jesus impersonator. Regardless of what you think of this Bozo, he does try to impersonate Jesus as best he can. If you think about it for a while, its like going to Vegas to see some cross dressing princess impersonating Cher. As long as they do a decent job of it, in the moment that they present their "act", who cares that they aren't the "real thing"?

I am going to have to re-think my position on this..

Thanks

Steve

#26     Oct 14, 2007
  7. man

man

good post. several layers of meaning. appreciate interacting with
    you. keep it going, man ... :)

#27     Oct 15, 2007
  8. man

man

wow. that is rare here. good post.

#28     Oct 15, 2007
  9. lxor

lxor

I dont think one uniform Trader Bible/Gems/FAQ document can be created. The variety of contradictory trading philosophies would not permit this. There are of course some viewpoints/beliefs tested and true with widespread consent among traders. Nevertheless trying to combine all this might still be problematic.

The best way of creating such a document is for each individual member to create their own. It doesn't have to be complete and encompass all possible questions and answers, just the ones you feel need to be addressed. This document could be updated over time and new versions posted. I recommend creators call it a FAQ for easier searching. In addition, once a document has been expanded sufficiently and has matured it could get its own sticky thread. This format would be similar to an interview like the ones in Market wizards, permitting each author to express their experience and philosophy.

The rating system is also a good idea, however I recommend each post be rated (at readers choosing) and the rating calculated for the whole thread and globally for the author of the posts. The threads would still be susceptible to being fucked up by trolls or flame wars which might negatively affect its rating.

#29     Nov 14, 2007
  10. the premise of this thread is invalid..

there is no "holy grail".. and there is no "ET bible"

:/

#30     Nov 14, 2007