Elite Trade '08 Election Poll: Vote Now

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jun 11, 2008.

Who will you vote for as the next President of the United States?

1. Barack Obama

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. John McCain

17 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. Ron Paul

13 vote(s)
    28.9%
  4. Other (Please Specify in Writing)

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Ralf Nader

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  1. Who will you vote for for the next President of the United States this November?

I am including Ron Paul as a candidate because I feel like it, am voting for him, by way of write in with a black magic marker.

If you choose other, please specify the other in writing.

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I clicked other, because Ralph Nader is still running and I feel like it.... :)

3. Damn, I forgot about that.

Mods, please edit the poll to include 5 choice, including Ralph.

Sorry, Greens.

4. Edited..:)

5. Thanks Chaos.

6. Neck and neck between Ron Paul, McCain and Obama.

Photo finish.

I hate Fox News for suppressing Ron Paul.

7. TGregg

TGregg

I'm gonna write in some name just to piss the left off. Who's that nutjob flamethrower on Fox News that makes the libs heads spin completely around? Is that Bill O'Reilly?

That's who I'm writing in. If I didn't have some reasonable congress critters running, I probably wouldn't even vote. In a way, I kinda hope Obama wins. He'll make a terrible president that should remind the voting public why libs make bad leaders. I think he might be soooo bad (ala Jimmah Carter) that voters will have this lesson soundly beaten into their skulls. Long enough to last maybe 5 years (yeah, that's how bad I think he'll be).

If Mac gets the votes, then you can count on 12 million new US spanish speaking citizens, and a Welcome to America! sign and a paved walkway for terrorists coming over the southern border.

Either one will raise taxes. Obama has already said he doesn't care if it brings in less money, he just wants "fairness" - to punish people who aren't on the government dole (yet). Mac's more comfortable working with democrats than republicans in congress. Sure, he changed his tune on the Bush Tax Cuts now that the elections are here, but he'll switch right back.

8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, my vote wasn't transferred, so strike one for good ol' Ralph...

9. TGregg

TGregg

Who did you vote for? I can switch it.

10. Yes, it seems this exercise worked exceptionally well with Bush in office, didn't it?

#10     Jun 12, 2008