Elite posting rate plunges

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 27, 2013.

1. clacy

clacy

This thread is already proving why we can't have nice things on ET.

#21     Feb 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

smurf is just venting, he was eviscerated in his "I hate TA" thread this morning.

#22     Feb 27, 2013
  3. A thought for you. Good traders measure their performance continuously.

If your trading is poor relative to past years and everyone else is doing fine that is an important thing to know; if your trading is poor relative to past years and many others are having troubles, that is another key thing to know. It will tell you where to work to get better. Hopefully you know this concept for your self.

My trading has not been worthwhile for a couple of years (time spent is not enough profit) and I am seeking the factors that will turn that around. Don't get me wrong, I am positive for this year, but I find my trading choppy and inconsistent.

I will be the first to say that perhaps it is me. I also try to tell the truth, unlike some that post here. I can learn from those others that speak the truth. I don't mind being wrong, if I can learn from it.

#23     Feb 27, 2013
  4. I like BMT more professional, although I am not thrilled that Mike is allowing vendors he hasn't vetted well. It used to be no vendors.
    ET has always been Jerry Springer with a few bits of good stuff from the likes of Maestro and such.

#24     Feb 27, 2013
  5. I think people are annoyed at the many post where people bash other peoples methods, without knowing much about them. The few malcontents who chastise those who use technical analysis ad naseum, for instance, just get's annoying and I'm sure this has turned many people off.

Just food for thought.

#25     Feb 27, 2013
  6. My "why i don't believe" and other threads are the among the most visited on the site. How dare you try to turn the tables on productive and widely read members with your garbage.

Go away troll. You are the very reason for the downward spiral of this site. Go back to yahoo or where you came from and stop trolling on elite!

#26     Feb 27, 2013
  7. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

This is still the best trading forum out there. Traderslaboratory and trade2win have even less traffic and are noob/fx focused. BMT bans people left and right, sometimes for very minor stuff. Maybe it's that trading is dying, but ET is probably as good as it gets.

#27     Feb 27, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

self delusions of grandeur

#28     Feb 27, 2013
  9. +1

#29     Feb 27, 2013
  10. I am the number one followed person on this site, like it or not.

No technical analysis delusions here.

:D :D

#30     Feb 27, 2013