Elite Media Whore Maureen Dowd On Short Sellers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

It is the culture not the race. Most middle/upper class Suburban Blacks share the culture of those neighborhoods. Fine people.
    It is in the highly concentrated, government dependent inner city Blacks that the basic moral fabric is gone. You remove the crime statistics of these neighbors from the national averages and crime drop in half, murder even more.

#51     Oct 19, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

You have to admit it was funny, you fool.
    Have you never heard of Dark humor.
    www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_comedy -

#52     Oct 19, 2008
  3. I'm quite surprised to say the least at the reservoir of hate and venom the average White bloke in the US harbors against black men in general.
    They'd vote against their own economic interests for any candidate who'd endorse any political steps that seem to punish Blacks.

While I do believe,unfortunately rightly so, that Black men engage in destructive behavior and that black women are promiscuous and that generally speaking, the value system of American blacks is pretty fucked up, I'm sorry to say that 99 % of US Blacks I interacted with were disgustingly lazy.; I'm shocked at the extent to which white men are ready to screw up their own lives and future and that of their kids JUST to destroy anybody who seems to associate with African Americans.

Pathetic to say the least.

#53     Oct 19, 2008
  4. ak15

ak15

You advocate this absolutely ghastly procedure used to kill vulnerable and defenseless wolves on these people? Such cruelty is unthinkable even on animals and here you are - stating that it be used on inner city inhabitants. Specimens like you are incorrigible and beyond redemption.

#54     Oct 19, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

You filthy piece of shit. You have the nerve to say this. Don't make me pull up other posts of yours that are even worse.

#55     Oct 19, 2008
  6. Seriously, My emotional state is slowly moving from Anger/ Sadness to empathy/ compassion toward white men. The baseless attacks smell of total desperation and fear.

Let's be frank, nobody lost more ground in the world in the last 50 years than White men. Here is a a race that 15 years ago controlled every layer and branch of government and business.... ..
    Look at them now.
    They have to compete against Blacks, women, Jews, Asians, Arab Sovereign wealth funds, a resurgent Russia, a cheese-eating French, Japanese banks, German Automakers. The onslaught of competition is depressing.

Slowly but inexorably, they watch as the last bastion of power (The US Presidency) falls into different hands & watch the collapse of Reaganism. It must be hard to stomach.

#56     Oct 19, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

You Liberals who institutionalize the murder of 3000 Black fetus's per day under the guise of "woman’s choice" will be judged as being part of the biggest Genocide in human history. The Black man was once property of its owner. Only because he looked different and was uneducated, he was so different then us. He is unable to take care of himself. You can say the same thing about a fetus. And just like the abolitionists movement there will be an awaking about the horrible things being done to these humans

This is reality not some joke

Another sad fact is that there would be more protests about the killing of animals then the killing of people.

You liberals have political locked up the inner city with your layers of corrupted Democratic politicians. Over 100 years in some cities. Your values are corrupt and exploitive. Elite blacks leaders go to the ghettos to make a living by sucking the government dry of money for failed program after failed program. Community organizer: bogus position.

#57     Oct 19, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

You scumbag, regardless of any of your arguments, valid or invalid, nothing and I repeat nothing excuses what you've advocated to reduce crime in the inner cities. There is no sense of decency in you. What gives you the right to take other people's lives?

#58     Oct 19, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

You are insane
    ie...loss of humor, reality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity

#59     Oct 19, 2008
  10. ak15

ak15

Bullshit. Black humor my ass! You are now trying to squirm yourself out of this hole by putting out these spineless excuses. Anybody who reads the thread I posted and reads all your posts will be left with no doubt about your intentions.
    Your deep-seated hatred for blacks is obvious and knows no bounds wherein even their death and destruction acts as a soothing balm to your loathing of such individuals.

#60     Oct 19, 2008