Elite Media Whore Maureen Dowd On Short Sellers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Sarah Palin president, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

P(a)bst, you're funny. you're one bold fresh piece of humanity

#31     Oct 19, 2008

2. thanks

surf

#32     Oct 19, 2008
  3. Cesko

Cesko

You said it yourself, you're a white man who votes for a white man. that's the supreme and overriding logic to any other argument. Nothing logical can win you over, since basically the overriding factor is ethnic and exclusive.

CRAP

Let's vote for a black guy because we all know how well blacks (generally speaking) can manage their affairs. The whole Africa is kind of testimony for that. Second, nobody is gonna call me racist or bigot or anything else. It's a win-win.

#33     Oct 19, 2008
  4. Ms. Dowd is uninformed, for sure. In general, Hostess Twinkies have more substance than her columns.

But that does not give anyone the right to call her a cunt.

And what do you mean when you talk about bringing bombs? What, are you going to kill her? Bomb the NYT building?

#34     Oct 19, 2008
  5. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129480&highlight=asians

#35     Oct 19, 2008
  6. Cesko

Cesko

But that does not give anyone the right to call her a cunt.

I have read few pages of her book and I can definitely say it's OK to call her AN IDIOT.

#36     Oct 19, 2008
  7. Just using the imagry of the next President. Imagine if Governor Palin had uttered these words.....

On June 13, 2008, Barack Obama used this line at a political rally in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans."

#37     Oct 19, 2008
  8. Mrs Dowd is such a hateful & hated figure because she's one of those raging nazi feminists whose main "raison de vivre" is to HATE MEN.

#38     Oct 19, 2008

9. Gee, The PC police has landed. Hello ? This is the INTERNET.

#39     Oct 19, 2008
  10. You'll wake up the loser. Because it's 10/17, and you're a loser now.

Your attitude is the one that will finish the Anointed one, whether he's President, or not. It's the attitude that, you are so correct, anything goes to get your way. We saw it in the lawlessness at the RNC, the voter fraud at Acorn, and the dialogue this moron has with people who throw bombs, physically and metaphorically, at our Institutions.

The last thing we need know is a devisive radical like O'Bama. And Pelosi says it 's 100%. That's what he needs. Some bitch with approval rating of fresh dog shit selling wolf tickets. Go Nance. Go.

#40     Oct 19, 2008