Elite FFL!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J_Commisso, Sep 12, 2002.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I had a great team......what are you talking about....keyshawn was a fluke thing last year......oh maybe I shouldnt give out this type of info yet.....peace

#11     Sep 12, 2002
  2. great teaM? that was the worst first 3 picks in fantasy history!
    you better send aphie a thank you bunch of flowers for gettting u a second chance
    (man if castro found out how you drafted, he'd use you as an example of the nasty change that happens to people when they leave cuba)

#12     Sep 12, 2002
  3. commiso-
    i thought you said draft was right after the close? 4:30 is late..can we make it 4:10....i gotta get to the pub as soon as possible.:cool:
    i tried to pre-rank my picks, but as usual, Yahoo servers down.

#13     Sep 12, 2002
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Kurt Warner a bad pick.....u guys should look how the scoring is done....oops ...dont want to give that away just yet...let me keep my big Cuban mouth shut.........that will be hard...

Fuck Castro.....

Kurt warner; James ( hurt my fuckin ass dats the man ; although I would have to bench him this week...cant cheer for both ) Bubba franks....solid all solid....

#14     Sep 12, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

Bubba....had a bunch of TD receptions last year. The longest was 2 yards! None in the second half of the season.

#15     Sep 12, 2002
  6. yeah i sorry about that uptik... i tried to get same time as yesterday but that is what they stuck us wit... u cant change the times either :( just draft first 5-6 rounds and then let computer handle it!

#16     Sep 12, 2002
  7. don't worry uptik, you'll have enough sorrows to drown after a few rounds of trading with me..

#17     Sep 12, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

What are you saying here? He left???

#18     Sep 12, 2002
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

ur saying he is not solid.....U guys keep looking at the stats; Like looking at last years nasdaq chart to trade today (intraday).....I will look into my crystal ball....God forbid this Cuban takes the prize at the end of the season...whoop whoop....

#19     Sep 12, 2002
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D :D :D when did rs7 become a funny guy

#20     Sep 12, 2002