Elite FFL!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J_Commisso, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Just a reminder to;

Vulture, Rs7, Uptik, Dan_M, Pabst, ElCubano, and Bob...

The draft is at 4:30est today... You have to get the team set-up before the draft takes place, at least 1/2 hr before or you wont be able to play...

If somebody does not have the ID and PW pm me and I will send it...

IF ANYBODY ELSE STILL WANTS TO PLAY FANTASY FOOTBALL AND PUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO THE TEST AGAINST YOUR FELLOW TRADING brethren HERE AT ET WE CAN STILL USE 2 MORE AND HAVE LEAGUE OF 10! JUST PM ME

PEACE and good trading,
    Commisso

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Is Aphie,, going to partake??? He is what we call in the betting world... "a gimmie"

3. NO WAY IS HE ALLOWED TO PLAY

4. rs7

rs7

we need a few more degenerates to make the league whole. I give my personal guarantee it will be fun.

Let Commisso know of IOI's. (Indications of Interest for those of you professional traders).

5. rs7

rs7

How is it possible to NOT have fun trying to beat Daniel M or getting to hear MrSubs color commentary?

6. Well we have a solid 8 count now soooooooooooooooooooooo...

As soon as Dan and the cuban guy get their teams set-up we are READY!!!

I am gonna enoy whoopin your ASS old man!!! First time we play each other I will beat you by 10pts for every time you have corrected my speeeeeling!

7. rs7

rs7

Don't call me an "old man".

I went to the doctor today and he told me I had the torso and the legs of a 25 year old. The libido of a 19 year old and the brain of a 30 year old.

I told my wife this. She asked if he mentioned my 48 year old ass. I told her her name didn't come up.

:)

8. :D :D :D :D Is Sub rubbing off on you??? after all your desperate attempts to be funny on this board you finally made me laugh aloud!!!

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahaha...now that was funny.......

ill be set up shortly.....

10. good man Cohiba! You better do a better ob this time :eek: :D :p

edit; or job

#10     Sep 12, 2002