Elite FFL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LiquidSwords, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Moderator please leave this thread up for just a few hours so that it can get exposure on the homepage before moving it to chit chat forum...

Guys I am going to try this one more time...

I am trying to start an elite trader fantasy football league, I think it would be a lot of fun competing with other traders...

So far we have 2 definates Rs7 & Pabst; we need 5 more by the end of the day so that I can set it up and we can get our live draft started!!!

I know El Cubano and Sammy bea said they were interested if you still are then make post here and let me know...

And anybody else please post here or send me PM so that I can include you...

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

im interested.......when is draft day??

3. sammybea

sammybea

i'm in!

4. OK ElCubano you are #4 !!!

Now we just need 4 more to set up the league...

Draft will be anytime after market close (whatever is most convienient for everyone) one day this week...

PEACE

5. OK Samy you are #5, need minimum of 3 more... We can play a league with 10 if enough others are interested...

I will let you guys know when draft is one night this week :)

PEACE

6. 13,000 traders here and only two are interested?????????????

cmon guys step up!

How bout you Mr. Sub, Daniel_M, tnt, cmon i want to get some regulars around here to play...

7. OK Daniel M is in! We have 6 now and we only need 2 more...

Is there anybody else out there that wants to play, will give you something to do on dead days like today :)

8. OK guys we still need 2 more, but I went ahead and set the league up already anyway...

The draft will be tommorrow immediately following the close at 4pm EDT... I hope this is good with all who are participating if not let me know...

I will PM or email the legue password and ID w/ instructions to all who are participating after we get another 2 to play...

PEACE

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I have a friend that will join if we need him....

10. cubano's playin'? cool! ..you're goin down dude! (you realise this is FOOTball, not BASEball don't you??)

#10     Sep 10, 2002