Elite Egos?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Well, after six months, I finally found someone on this site so frigging annoying and useless that I edited my Ignore List to add him...Hint: He is the guy who never traded before but is going to turn his 5k into a million...And now he is giving everyone else advice...

#11     Aug 25, 2002
  2. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

yeah what a schmuck- he should shut the F up till he makes some real money.......

#12     Aug 26, 2002
  3. Amen kymar,

Another thing you don't hear around here much is the truth: Trading is hard. Anyone who says otherwise is either some reincarnated super guru or a liar. I really think that is what causes the bitchiness. With trading there is no support system; you are totally on your own. Most people, I think, really can't handle this lifestyle. I am not sure I can...

#13     Aug 26, 2002
  4. Rigel

Rigel

That's the truth. Stress is high because of uncertainty(no guaranteed paycheck) and inactivity. Survival instincts are always telling you to "do something" but that's what will harm you. Having to overcome that urge continuously is very stressful, at least at first.

#14     Aug 27, 2002

5. true dat

but the more you get used to roaming the plains in search of dinner, the more you enjoy the freedom and the thrill of the hunt- and the more 9 to 5 starts to sound like a cage

(saw triple X this weekend, really liked Samuel Jackson's lion analogy- plus I've got 3 new goals now: drive a corvette off a bridge, snowboard an avalanche, and smack a bad guy in the face with the back tire of my dirtbike)

#15     Aug 27, 2002