Eliot out of a job, Ashley getting rich

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by buzzy2, Mar 15, 2008.

1. I was just joshing you, I would of bet money you were a Christian from your statement about her. When I was young everything used to be black and white to me too. But with age I've learned or maybe I should say I'm still learning to lighten up on people.

#11     Mar 15, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

The guy had used police illegally to spy on Republicans and other stuff, arrogant-above-the-law-hypocrite gets busted, no big bother to me or most people, and the timing is great too, just in time to hurt Hillary's dying campaign.... goes around-comes around, hee hee...

#12     Mar 15, 2008
  3. I'm with you on that one too brother. I didn't take offense to what you said, for the record. I didn't mean for it to come across that way if it did.

There are a lot of maniacs out there that take this crap too far. LOL

I weigh people on who they are and what they do, not what they believe or prefer.

I know what you mean about being disillusioned with the black and white viewpoints. LOL

My statements about her weren't from a religious standpoint at all, just a standpoint on personal pride and honor. I am all about some core values. LOL

#13     Mar 15, 2008
  4. Yeah I just generally have a tendency to look down on prostitutes, drug dealers, and other various forms of filth and scum.

#14     Mar 15, 2008
  5. She could be the CEO of any of the Wall St. Prime Brokers then.

#15     Mar 15, 2008
  6. I don't respect them either for the record.

But yes, you're right.

I suppose most female music stars have sucked a few dicks to get where they are anyway. Just the nature of the beast.

(hell, males too for that matter these days).

#16     Mar 15, 2008
  7. think about any major movie starlet you've ever know. They're all pretty. They're all pretty much talentless. There are no great actresses.

Now, how did they differentiate themselves from their competition? I wonder.

What's the difference???

Let's take it a step farther. No man can truly understand the obstacles women face in trying to make their way. But maybe in Ashley's case, she was fucking some loser for free, and having to cook and clean. So, she figures, I'm pretty, genitalia doesn't wear out, this isn't any worse than Uncle Frank raping me when the folks are out of town..............

What would guys stoop to to "make it" if there was no way out, no chance to go to college, no breaks on the horizon.

Just something to think about. Don't judge, lest ye be judge. I think that saw that on a men's room wall at a truck stop.

#17     Mar 15, 2008
  8. well, don't go near Wall $treet

#18     Mar 15, 2008
  9. :D And those are just the offices of the Chairmen!!!

#19     Mar 15, 2008
  10. Hey I'm just saying, people grow up in shitty situations all the time, and not all of them resort to selling drugs, being a junkie or being a prostitute (or other illegal means in general).

If they want to do what they "have to do" to live the "good life". Well, nothing's free. They can live with the stigma.

Sorry but if I make a million dollars legitimately and she makes a million by sucking dick and all that shit illegally....

The price I pay is hard work and discipline....her price is wearing the stigma of resorting to underhanded, shameful and illegal means to reach her ends.

Sorry, but I don't respect a woman who sells her pussy, or some asshole that sells drugs to kids and shit. I don't give a damn why they do it, it doesn't matter. They can't handle it, so they go off and disrespect themselves. Fine.

But I am not going to respect them for it. I don't care how rich they get.

Just my opinion.

#20     Mar 15, 2008