Elementary Daytrading

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by stevesmith3127, Nov 29, 2003.

1. I think we should have a poll for the dumbest spammer. This has to be right up there at the top.

#21     Jan 3, 2004
  2. :D

Can I do the same ? It's too late for me hee hee !

#22     Jan 3, 2004
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Don't forget "Most Persistent". :p

#23     Jan 3, 2004
  4. dookie

dookie

STEVE IS SMART

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

#24     Jan 3, 2004
  5. ROFL! One of the funniest things I've seen around here. My god, this guy must be sitting in a corner crying about his stupidity right now.

We should blogger his site or do a DOS on it. He probably runs the site from a server at home, static IP, no firewall.

Man, I thought G*G* was thick, but this one is hard to beat. Welcome to America, land of limitless genius.

#25     Jan 3, 2004
  6. Actually, check this guy out...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5101

He sells Turtle shit on his site... but when you look all the way back to his first post... he had no idea what Turtle trading was all about... Then he write a e-book based what was mentioned on ET but that E-book was infected by a Trojan Horse...

Then... he says he drank with Richard Dennis at a bar... and he got his secrets... despite the fact that RD, doesn't drink... Also, he claimed he was a student of Russell Sands but later when one guy talked to Russell, Russell had no idea who or never met the guy...

He also attaches or sells another system (PGO) which was released to public for free on the internet...

LOL...

Lotsa dumbasses in ET and the internet... LOL

#26     Jan 4, 2004

7. hey gann,

thanks for the sleuthing.FUNNY ! i have no clue who this dude is, but maybe richard dennis was drinking pepsi at the bar ?? russel sands ??http://www.turtletrading.com/Richar...t-By-Original-Turtle-Trader-Russell-Sands.htm

would you trust this guy ?? LOL !

best,

surfer :D

#27     Jan 4, 2004
  8. #28     Jan 5, 2004
  9. LOL Nutseal!

We should all email / phone this guy and say "Congratulations! You are the most stupid spammer to have ever joined ET!"

Here you go: :D

sonoma99@comcast.net

+1 256-534-9167

#29     Jan 5, 2004
  10. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Mr. Subliminal, do you have a service that removes from the record the state that the idiot poster is from (or changes it to another one, like Arizona)?

As a resident of the same state as Steve I would like to personally apologize to everyone for this ridiculous error in judgment and point out that most of us Alabamians are honest (well unless the dishonesty will land us a sweet two-story double-wide). Thankfully, he is in a different area code so at least I can take comfort in that.

:D

#30     Jan 5, 2004