ElectricSavant

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Anyways, I will communicate by Blog about this PRIVATE system we are sharing about. This will not be discussed on ET publically.

Thanks for your support...

Now lets make some scratch...and meet up on our Yachts in the Bahama's...deal?

Michael B.

#21     Sep 11, 2005
  2. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Ha, Yachts...poor ass, I will b in my personal cruise ship:D

Why no ET journal this time?

#22     Sep 11, 2005
  3. No Journal...no thanks...This is not really my system and I do not have publishing rights. But I tweaked a spreadsheet for it and added a few of my own stuff...I read about it on another public board...so to be fair...lets keep it private.

no worries...a lot of people cannot trade this way...Heck! its not even trading..just holding and earning interest and a lot of talking bout' nuttin'

#23     Sep 11, 2005
  4. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Whatever you'd like...put on some ads to make some more money:cool:

#24     Sep 11, 2005
  5. no ads...no revenue..just friends trading together...The Website is ET approved...But I am not a sponsor here.

Michael B.

#25     Sep 11, 2005
  6. KevinK

KevinK Guest

Whatever you would like...You know I will be a follower--
    KK

#26     Sep 11, 2005
  7. Nice spreadsheet info, ES, but you've just exposed yourself right out here on ET!

vulture's spot-on suspicion has been confirmed...

Unless your website photo gets striatedly pumped up overnight,
    we see a closely-framed pic of a goggled Pillsbury Doughboy... :D

#27     Sep 11, 2005
  8. I am a 46 year old burnt out body builder. In my younger years in Sweden, where Steroids were legal...ohhh...I better just shut up...and quit braggin'

I still go to the gym everyday..but I go to get smaller!

By the Way I still want my ET shirt...XXL

#28     Sep 11, 2005
  9. Since both of our pictures are on the website, I had to disable viewers/guests from being able to right click and copy the pictures from the website, whether for honorable intentions or not.

Sorry, if i did not do this, Wifey would divorce me!

By the way, where can I buy a better digital camera!

Michael B.

P.S. I am installing some more kewl stuff on the website so check in from time to time...Wifey says, she is not going to fill in ALL my spreadsheets and I must get back to the business of trading and quit playing with the website!

www.ElectricSavant.com

#29     Sep 11, 2005
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol

great film

#30     Sep 11, 2005