ElectricSavant/Michael B.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by atticus, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have never had a trailer or taken pictures in a trailer.

But Thanks for the help...whatever it may have been.

I do not wear shirts without collars...(and Wifey does the laundry well...yes she is real).

Why am I responding to your crap atticus...Do you really need to spar like this?...Can't you just grow up and take your medicine?

As far as your insinuations that I am using two different addy's ...ISP's...etc...why would I need to do that? To moderate myself...too funny. I have everything I need.

By the way...I do not need to win this argument...carry on...

ES

As far as your dietary missions/aversions...etc...Good Luck with that.

#41     Jun 5, 2012
  2. So you deny sending me emails with pics in November of 2005. OK, just want it on the record, as it were.

#42     Jun 5, 2012
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Why aren't amazingIndustry's posts being deleted from the thread in question?

#43     Jun 5, 2012
  4. Could you please hit the complain button and if they are in the main forums I will take a look...If they are in the Chit Chat or P & R sub-forums another moderator will take care of that.

Shouldn't you guys be trading?

ES

#44     Jun 5, 2012
  5. atticus...you play word games...I like it...reminds me of someone...

ES

#45     Jun 5, 2012
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

My book is doing fine today.

Nothing is in Chit Chat or P&R.

This is in the thread Ripley started about Hedgefund capital raising. The thread you care so much about.

I don't care what amazingIndustry is saying. I have no problem with it. But you should if you are consistently applying the same standard that you applied to me. So why haven't you deleted his rants on oldtime?

#46     Jun 5, 2012
  7. That's NOT a denial.

#47     Jun 5, 2012
  8. carry on...atticus

get help.

I cannot confirm or deny something I do not remember. But I have not been inside of a trailer with a dirty tee taking a picture....I would remember that. In 2005 we had a studio Condo in Denver...Yes WE..that is Wifey and I.

The help you gave me 6 or 7 years ago...must not have been that helpful or perhaps I would remember it...did you have a different handle then?

ES

#48     Jun 5, 2012
  9. Could you identify it...please hit the complain button ... This way ALL THE MODS can address it, if I am busy.

ES

#49     Jun 5, 2012
  10. I want to apologize to the guests here for enduring this tirade from some of the anonymous senior guests here. At times they get lost in their own world (anonymous world) and for the most part are harmless. Sometimes they become anonymous legends in their own mind and believe they can take liberties that is only an illusion to them and others.

Remember this Forum is for you and if there are conduct rules being breached, I invite you to hit the complain button and I or another moderator on duty will address it. No one is above the rules.

I hope that Elitetrader can be all it can be for you and Good Trading to you.

I am closing this thread now as it accomplishes nothing.

ES

#50     Jun 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.