ElectricSavant/Michael B.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by atticus, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks TT..that is exaggley what happened..But atticus is on a mission right now...

All of a sudden....I am getting very interesting PM's about atticus from other guests here. Wonder why?

Do you really think that I am that stupid?

ES

#31     Jun 5, 2012
  2. Because you're insane.

Baron or Joe... please check the historical IP addys of Ripley and ElectricSavant.

#32     Jun 5, 2012
  3. so...lets see...when you joined Et you agreed to the conduct rules...

#33     Jun 5, 2012
  4. And....If they discover that your claim is unfounded...then what will you do? I would expect that you be the gentleman that you are attempting to portray?...

ES

#34     Jun 5, 2012
  5. You asked me for my email address in 2005 and sent me a picture. I still dry-heave at the recollection.

#35     Jun 5, 2012
    destriero likes this.
  6. I have no idea what you are talking about....Could you refresh my memory...Picture of who...what?

Wow...you are digging deep there atticus-child. I am so sorry about your little upset this AM...It will get better...attaboy

ES

#36     Jun 5, 2012
  7. I apparently helped you (don't recall specifics) with some FX question and you asked for my email. I (unfortunately) gave it to you and received some bizarre emails from, "Michael B" in 2005. One of which showed you at your computer in a room inside a trailer. You were in a dirty white tee and smiling at the camera.

I have the emails. Back on my diet. Food aversion kicking in.

#37     Jun 5, 2012
  8. And you admitted to impersonating "your wife" as MrsSavant. Why is it that you're allowed to violate terms on dup-nicks?

#38     Jun 5, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I don't know if the stupid question was to me or not.

I will say that if you're getting "interesting" pm's about atticus from other guests here, those guests are most likely of the sort of muppets that consistently ruin other's threads here, or post nonsense that makes this site end up looking more like a circus and less like a reputable trading venue.

Let them come here and openly call Atticus out. I'd love to see who they are, without the hiding behind PMs.

Everything I know about Atticus is that he is a stand up, no bullshit, hardcore, honest, rough worded, intelligent and impatient guy. He has flaws like the rest of us, but he is genuine. And I'll take that every day of the week over the many crappy sock puppets that post ridiculous threads on this site.

#39     Jun 5, 2012
  10. Aww shucks!

#40     Jun 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.