ElectricSavant/Michael B.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by atticus, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you see atticus...

ET will get new guests whether you like it or not. ET will screen for Spam whether you like it or not.

The "air" in EliteTrader has been polluted far too long by some guests here.

The community does not consider your personal vendetta's or mission to belittle new traders...old traders....inquiring traders...etc...

This adversity and negativity simply needs to stop in ET.

ES

#21     Jun 5, 2012
  2. and?

#22     Jun 5, 2012
  3. another previous moderator chiming in...Why are you still here? What is your mission or vendetta?

TT...it aint gonna' happen...give it up.

ES

#23     Jun 5, 2012
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I get it if they want a different standard of discourse on the forum. But then it should be uniform. A lot of other people claimed Ripley was a fake. This had nothing to do with the topic. Those posts weren't edited or deleted. Plus there were all sorts of other off-topic posts about Blackrock, etc.

Since we are on the topic of offtopic - there was a post about a recent college kid wanting to get a prop shop job. Jack Hershey co-opted the thread and now it's about fractals or something. Why wasn't that cleaned up?

So whatever the rule is should be applied consistently.

If ES claims he keeps the board clean if something inappropriate is brought to his attention, was anything done about the Muslim rant?

An unsolicited PM isn't any different than an unsolicited public post.

#24     Jun 5, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What "aint gonna happen"?

I'm "still here" (on the site) because I have some folks I like to chat with on a variety of topics. Isn't that why we're all here? To chat on a variety of topics? Isn't that the point of a forum?

Incidentally, who was the other "previous moderator" who chimed in before me?

#25     Jun 5, 2012
  6. Would you please help me? Where are these posts that you wish to complain. Hit the complain button please and it will guide the moderators to those violations of the conduct rules if any.

I do not visit the P & R threads or Chit Chat..they are simply diseased. ...so other mods need to address those threads.

I wish you the best and good luck with your illness.

ES

#26     Jun 5, 2012
  7. Baron,

I never edited the post I am quoting here. ElectricSavant is now adding material to my posts. I simply quoted him with no additional language. He added the "and?" through his mod power. Your logs will show that I never edited or posted that.

F*cking ridiculous.

[​IMG]

#27     Jun 5, 2012
  8. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I forwarded you the PM. Did you not get it? Can I complain in PM? I will do so now.

#28     Jun 5, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He may have been trying to reply to you, Atticus. Sometimes mods hit the edit instead of quote since they're right next to each other. If they're in a rush, it results in them posting their comment in your entry. But it's usually a mistake. I did it several times in my time, and had to go back to a cached version and replace the comments exactly as they had been. Was a pain.

#29     Jun 5, 2012
  10. Seems plausible, but I certainly don't want some bipolar dress-wearer from a Minnesota trailer park speaking for me.

#30     Jun 5, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.