Electric Shaver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kgharris, Dec 31, 2003.

1. I went in for the six month follow-up treatment and in two more months I'll go back again. I was shaving every other day before the treatments. Now it's down to once a week at most. Sounds like you didn't go back to get the follow-up work done. :)

#21     Jan 1, 2004
  2. For you "Shaver Savant's" out there......Apparantly, the patent just ran out for Norelco and the floating triple headers are popping up on those TV ads....Bell and Howell is making one.

Michael B.

#22     Jan 1, 2004
  3. gms

gms

The Panasonic Sonic.

#23     Jan 1, 2004
  4. I don't grow a heavy beard, but I use the Gilette Mach III. Great razor.
    Right after a hot shower. Good cream or gel. Short strokes with the grain. Rinse the razor with hot water. Finish off with a warm rinse then a cold water splash.

Some other good well known manly advice: hydrate yourself. I drank Grey Goose martinis all night on New Yrs eve...a glass of bubbly...and 1 Chivas. Before I went to bed I drank a gatorade. Hardly any hangover today. The problem is trying to remember to hydrate before you go to bed.:D

If you're really hardcore you can down a Pedialyte. Hydrating drink for babies.

#24     Jan 1, 2004
  5. I shave a lot of territory(head and face) and I like the shower. Shaving in the shower is faster, closer-with much less skin irritation and less chance of ingrown hair. Yes...I use the Shaper Image fog-free mirror with the Mach 3 as the weapon of choice. How about a thread on nose and ear hair. Has anyone found a good trimmer?

#25     Jan 1, 2004
  6. Maybe EliteShaver? We could rename this website?

Michael B.

#26     Jan 1, 2004
  7. LMAO...What a great product name! The Elite Shaver by Baron

#27     Jan 1, 2004
  8. Hey Baron,

Can I moderate the thread.....shavers for traders? or how about Taking a shave while trading.......or perhaps Mr Shaver I am HAIRRY and bench 350lbs... :)

Michael B.

#28     Jan 1, 2004
  9. Please refrain from mocking my thread, or I will complain.

:D

#29     Jan 1, 2004
  10. Yes, Excuse me ...this is very serious subject matter...Anything about hair and money should not be mocked lol

:)

Michael B.

#30     Jan 1, 2004