Electric Shaver

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kgharris, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Yeah, but you forgot to mention they shave even closer after the 7th or 8th usage. And do you pick up a gross of styptic pencils at the same time?

[​IMG]

#11     Dec 31, 2003
  2. Yeah Longpussy......what are those band-aids? on your legs?

Michael B. :)

#12     Dec 31, 2003
  3. That's cheap. But I can top it. I was using the pink disposables the golf club gives away in the lady's locker room. They tend to clog easily though. And it's tough to get more than a handful at a time. so I get a fancy Sensor triple blade for Christmas. The blade moves around on a spring-loaded mount. It creeps me out, everytime it moves I think it is going to dig in and do terrible things to my ruggedly handsome features. So far though no cuts, nicks or abrasions and some very smooth shaves.

#13     Dec 31, 2003
  4. Ya bunch a limp dick tampon shovers...

If you use anything but a sharp Rambo knife you gotta serious estrogen imbalance! :D

#14     Dec 31, 2003
  5. LOL wait till you replace blade .. hello 6 or 8 bucks a shot :(

i'll take the 25 cent razor any day..

#15     Jan 1, 2004
  6. blow me :) bite the big one

#16     Jan 1, 2004
  7. I heard about a new oil you leave your manual shaver in. It's supposed to make your razor last like 10 times longer and make the blade even cut closer. I wonder if it would work with the self cleaning electric razors? I might buy some and try it out. I like the mach 3 razors. Cuts your thicker facial hair really good.

#17     Jan 1, 2004
  8. I went and got the laser removal done myself. Got tired of all the shaving hassles. The beard grew too fast for my comfort. The bumps from ingrown hair are now a thing of the past. The skin texture has adjusted. :)

#18     Jan 1, 2004
  9. I had that done, but just on my neck. A year later, I was back to normal and had to shave just as much.

As far as electric vs. razor blade:
    If you shave every single day, electric shavers are ok- clean & quick. However, if you only bother shaving twice a week like I do, electric shavers absolutely suck on longish 4 day stubble...so it's Mach 3 for me too.

#19     Jan 1, 2004
  10. I tried to use an electric shaver several times over the years but did not like them at all until someone gave me a Norelco for Christmas and Ive been using one ever since. I think peoples faces and skins are different and some shavers fit better than others.

#20     Jan 1, 2004