Electric Bentley

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Nov 6, 2020.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Electric Bentley

Bentley, the British luxury carmaker, will only be selling hybrid or fully electric vehicles by 2026, and only electric by 2030. The Volkswagen-owned company also said its manufacturing will go completely carbon neutral in that timescale. CEO Adrian Hallmark: "Within a decade, Bentley will transform from a 100-year-old luxury car company to a new, sustainable, wholly ethical role model for luxury." BBC

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  2. I hope we don't run out of electricity. :(

samaritann likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

We won't, as long as we have fossil fuels.

4. The scam of all scams

Overnight likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I never realized, but Gale, Zemeckis et. al. saw this problem coming when they made Back to the Future Part III, back in 1990 before hybrid cars existed.

6. mlawson71

mlawson71

I loved that movie so much as a kid. I still do, it's my favourite out of all three.

7. 931

At some point beneficial to start buying up rare petrol cars?

dealmaker likes this.
  8. 100%

9. I think that it's great that humanity starts to think about nature and the planet in general. A lot of giant motor companies are on the way to manufacture carbon neutral cars. I've also read that Audi also wants to produce electric cars in major. I've found a lot of materials on that, e.g., https://paperap.com/paper-on-3658-mission-statement-audi/ while surfing the Internet searching for some information for my project. Internal combustion engines produce a lot of harmful emissions into the atmosphere, and we must do something to prevent it. I hope that the great majority of cars will be carbon neutral by 2035.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

20k bent

#10     May 1, 2021