Election results: Nothing will change

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hajimow, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Bob111

Bob111

----Obama needs to pull some whip this time around and put fiscal picture as the main focus. America has given him another chance, now he has nothing to lose in terms of elections. His hands are free to do his duty for which he has been elected the second time.---

what we can expect from a guy,who accomplished NOTHING in his personal life(before election) and accomplished NOTHING in his first 4 years? president is a face of the nation..here you have it..
    at least Romney is accomplished successful businessman and governor
    but mormon? are seriously believe that you can win with that?is this is the best that republican can come up with?
    wtf is wrong with america? can you guys come up with a strong leader,who has some serious record(like McCain) and without some twists on religion side? is this is the best of the best? sh****t.

#21     Nov 7, 2012
  2. toc

toc

when gay and lesbians are in there in larger numbers in congress and senate and making laws and rules for the rest, then expect "moronization" of the whole country.

like women in movement in the 70s (which was very justified though), this LGBT type nonsense is going to hurt.

work is cut out for Obama and it is up to him to pull the whip.

#22     Nov 7, 2012
  3. you mean like keeping gay women under control, so they don't get too "uppity"?

#23     Nov 7, 2012
  4. zdreg

zdreg

McCain was an old man when nominated, lacking fire in the belly, and is a typical wishy washy republican practically indistinguishable from centrist to left leaning democrats. the US needs a dynamic leader who believes in free markets and capitalism and will get the country out of its debt trap.

#24     Nov 7, 2012
  5. Anybody leaving the USA after this election? I believe there was a guy on ET that said he would emigrate if Obama won,

#25     Nov 7, 2012
  6. where do you go? I hear there is an experimental city in Honduras, but I am just a simple man. Where would I go? My daughter lives in Mali and she says if I showed up there with social security I would be the richest man in the village.

anytime you ask this question, all kinds of people answer with Singapore or Dubai, but where would a commom USA citizen go?

Canada? Mexico?

I'm kind of a cheapskate, but a big tipper. I use to spend my winters in Mexico. And even though by American standards I am poor, it was embarrassing how rich I was in Mexico.

One time I tried to give the waitress a decent tip and it would have been 50% of the meal.

#26     Nov 7, 2012
  7. jsp326

jsp326

Like lots of golf?

Along with that, expect more mingling with celebrities and a few more freebies/entitlements to appease his "I deserve health care/welfare/housing/cell phones/etc. whether I work or not" voting bloc.

#27     Nov 7, 2012
  8. I may not leave because of Obama, but I am considering exercising my legal right to move to Canada because the US is becoming a 2nd world country on so many fronts IMO.

From what I have seen Stephen Harper is much better than either Obama or Romney. Yes my family and friends take issue with him, but most Canadians I talk to are nicer, more sane and rational. They don't want religious nut jobs in politics but in America if you don't talk about god with politics you will never win.

And no I voted for Gary Johnson thank you.

#28     Nov 7, 2012
  9. Mexico is not safe enough anymore. I used to love going there in the 70's and 80's as a kid, but its the wild west even more so now.

#29     Nov 7, 2012
  10. Bob111

Bob111

McCain is old fart,who can't keep his hands in order at this age. i'm talking about candidate with solid record like McCain's. a true all american hero,who actually did something for a country,served army,from a good family,without some crazy religious wing etc.

i guess i'm asking too much :)

#30     Nov 7, 2012