Election results: Nothing will change

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hajimow, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Oh I know money chases returns around causing bubbles here and there. It's just not QE money doing it.

#91     Nov 11, 2012
  2. Didn't Ben say one of the mandates of the Federal Reserve was to make life more pleasant for buy and hold stock investors, and increasingly more difficult for in and out wti traders?

#92     Nov 11, 2012
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Rearrange your sentence.

"No, it's not just QE money doing it."

ZIRP and QE don't have perfect correlation with bubbles. Everything will go down in a crash like 2008 or even corrections like we've had the last 3 years. But QE money has to go somewhere. And if it really starts to circulate (i.e., banks start to lend more freely), commodities could soar like we've never seen.

#93     Nov 11, 2012
  4. NO worries : Genetically they are incapable of stockpiling anything other than empty beer cans.

#94     Nov 11, 2012
  5. yeah, and occasionally they are capable of becoming Presidents of the United States which is something you white trash can't do anymore, because you are still trying to figure out how to get your thumb out of your butt.

#95     Nov 11, 2012
  6. oh I touched a nerve :.:D :D
    Tell you what:show me a picture ( even a story will do ) of any black or Hispanic non-conservative stockpiling anything of value* and I'll retract my statement.

*cva victims hoarding toilet paper don't count

#96     Nov 11, 2012
  7. I think there is a man in the Whitehouse who has a hell of a lot more stockpiled than you do.

Goddamn, no wonder the republicans lost if they got stupid dumbasses like you voting for them.

Why don't you take your white culture and stick it back up your ass where it belongs. I doubt you will last very long in the real world.

You might want to buy a gun, maybe you can shoot somebody before they all beat the shit out of you.

#97     Nov 11, 2012
  8. Tell you what:show me a picture ( even a story will do ) of any black or Hispanic non-conservative stockpiling anything of value* and I'll retract my statement.

#98     Nov 11, 2012