Election Night Lounge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 6, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol

#571     Nov 10, 2012
  2. Protest some more. Add some more bullet points. I posted I will be back "after 1am" and guess when you logged back in... you were logged off until 1am and then like magic you logged on, only to logoff immediately after I posted the buddy list.

I didn't edit the post. Ask Baron. And zero-impact if I had.

You were set-up, Kung Fu. You saw the 1am comment and then logged in at 1am EST on a Saturday morning. Modem logged you on/off lol. So it resets after I post, and it does it many times a day, AND it logs you back into websites!

You couldn't be a bigger tool if you tried. I can't fucking believe you fell for it. I would've keep you up all night, I mean your modem, but I had shit to do.

Thanks, done here.

Refresh, refresh!

#572     Nov 10, 2012
  3. Too funny you think you kept me up all night because "you were posting replys to me" :D :D

Right, keep hitting refresh on your account buddy list to see If I show up.:D :D

And supposedly I'm the tool , it doesn't get funnier than that.

btw : my offer still stands but there won't be any of that homo grab ass games you are accustomed too if you do.

#573     Nov 10, 2012
  4. awwe too bad "my lil stalker" must have realized how stupid he looked
    posting screen shots of him being online stalking my log in/off status.:D :D

#574     Nov 11, 2012
  5. peleus

peleus

Looks like the problem went away for this year already. :) [​IMG]

#575     May 18, 2014