Election Night Lounge

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Rough night? There is no more night in that scenario, just go to sleep:mad:

#21     Nov 6, 2012
  2. I'm thinking of DVRing him to capture his meltdown if/when his messiah loses.

#22     Nov 6, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Raw vote totals according to Fox

Obama 25,732

Romney 48,058

Update 6:42 EST:
    O 28,131

R 52,935

#23     Nov 6, 2012
  4. Very inspirational. I'm sure the fence sitters were swayed by this plea.

#24     Nov 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So, you're that omega pointy head guy?

#25     Nov 6, 2012
  6. CNN says Romney internal polling has Obama leading by +5 in Ohio on the last day. :confused:

#26     Nov 6, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Stories of union guys in Ohio driving around in white vans picking people up on the street to go vote.

I would love to get in the van then lead them on with all kinds of left wing rhetoric, get them to drive you to the polls, then when you come out of the polling place, be like "Whats the deal with this Romney guy you told me to vote for, is he a good guy?" :D

#27     Nov 6, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

The only consolation tonight if Obama wins is hopefully Elizabeth Warren losing in MA. God that women drives me nuts. Cherokee Indian my ass.

#28     Nov 6, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yesterday I read that Romney internal polling had Romney with a very small lead in Ohio.

CNN has become something more closely resembling Pravda than an American news organization.

All the opposing poll results and unjustified certainty on both sides of an outcome that is totally unknowable is pretty off-putting and likely is just due to all of the data being within the band of uncertainty when data is not distinct.

I know only that I hope Romney wins and that I will be disappointed if Obama wins. I also know that I will be magnanimous in victory and defiant in defeat.

Either way the country is going to be so profoundly divided as to be considered dysfunctional.

#29     Nov 6, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Here we go....

#30     Nov 6, 2012