Election - Market Reaction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrchuffster, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Israel won't wait. If anything the Republicans are holding Israel back, a change in US leadership will free Israel to do their own bidding. Like I said, Obama will be tested....the Jews are voting for Obama in order to strike Iran.

#21     Nov 3, 2008
  2. mtwokay

mtwokay

#22     Nov 3, 2008
  3. We are seeing some interesting market movement before the election. The market is bouncing around in a really tight range on very low volume.

#23     Nov 3, 2008
  4. #24     Nov 3, 2008
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

Everyone I know who cashed out of the market said, "I'm not getting back in till after the election." Everyone.

The question of course is how long after the election - 1 month or 1 decade :D :eek: :D

#25     Nov 3, 2008
  6. moderate rally tomorrow on light volume
    (buy the rumor)

test of lows October lows on Wed
    (sell the news)

or... even better
    the GOP has put so many challenges in front of Dem voter registration drives etc etc

that the outcome is not known by midnight tomorrow

then....
    aoooohga aooogah Dive! Dive! Dive!
    lol

#26     Nov 3, 2008
  7. Yep, here is the markets reaction if Obama wins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

I hope you guys on ET have stacked your chips over the years. I hope you guys have a nice "nest egg" to take with you somewhere. Of course, most on Et do not have a pot to piss in but if Obama gets elected....Hey, you will not have to worry about your Gas or your mortgage. You can trade Mortgage free from your home.

#27     Nov 3, 2008
  8. ==========================
    Increase Now;
    Medium term [50 day moving average],still a bear trend for most of year & perhaps 2009, mostly bear market/downtrends

The problems for the forseeabe future , for wall street=bearish again;, much bigger than a President can solve ;
    but not necessarlily bearish for main street.

Short term is much more tricky read,
    market simply,- strangely does not want to go down, we may test the OCT highs,
    simply because thats common in a bear market. Honestly if that does happen you really could not blame Mr McCain or mr B Hussein, the baby butcher,tax raiser,God mocker/gun mocker.

Even if we do test the Oct highs, i disagree with Ralph Reed[author of ''Dark Horse,'' political science fiction,LOL]
    Ralph Reed [Christian Coalition]says USA sees President as a CEO, simply do not think any President /congress can turn this bear around.

LA Times said they exspect MCain to die of old age in his 2nd year. Dont know, he looks overwieght, very,very old. Even though, LA Times could be wrong .......

Gov Sara Palin could maybe turn a housing bear around, turn an Alaskan bear around ;
    but not likely she[ or any Pres ]could turn a bear market, we will see perhaps.
    :cool:

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. either go up or down

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. Thats your best prediction yet, cover both sides and you can't be worng.

#30     Nov 3, 2008