Election fraud baseless?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Amun Ra, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Already Debunked as complete crap. Stop posting this nonsense.

Tony Stark and Ricter like this.
  3. Debunked my ass.

4. Schumer is such a retard.

5. Not many click on blind links nowadays. How about giving us a summary with some excerpts?

6. BAT31

BAT31

SMH...

7. ph1l

ph1l

To be able to click on links with less fear, run your web browser in a sandbox (I use the one that comes with the free version of COMODO firewall).

8. There are so many evidences, video evidences of the election fraud. Media is definitely going to deny that. But when Pence rejected, we know how deep the swamp is. The Deepstate is everywhere in the Government. They have a total control.

9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I think Ivanka, Jared and Melanie are in on the fraud too...they've been orchestrating the entire thing behind Donald's back without him suspecting anything. :rolleyes:

wrbtrader

10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Yes, the claims of election fraud are completely baseless. You've been a fool about this since election night when you claimed a victory for Trump before the even finished counting millions of votes. You failed to understand the dynamic at all; Trump telling his supporters to vote in person, Democrats being more likely to take Covid seriously, Trump hinting at disrupting polling stations on election night ( you know, how they do it in corrupt banana republics ).

We can't help it if you are too dumb to understand any of this. You speak about liars and Trump is documented one of the biggest liars in political history. You speak of democracy and everything Trump is doing is anti-democracy.

#10     Jan 7, 2021
    Tony Stark likes this.