Election... correct conclusions for the Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 16, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I really do think differently than you guys.

I look at results and would expect past success might equal future results.
    (although not necessarily with trading)

Other than being shot down McCain has done nothing but be full of shit his whole life.

When he had a chance to lead and stand up to Wall Street he choked and gave the election away to Obama. When he has a chance to be honorable and loyal he abondoned his first wife.
    He has sold out conservative ideas at least once of year with his gang of idiots.

I do not know him but expect based on his actions he is snake who gives lips service to the honor country and duty. Why

Why... because he has accomplished jack shit other than being shot down and therefore waltzing into a political career.

Romney on the other had also had a famous dad... but he succeeded on many levels in many different ways.

And you know what... I am not a big fan of his past political stances... but I am a fan of success. So I thought our country should trying giving someone competent the job of fixing this economic mess.

#11     Nov 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I agree. Romney was a much better choice than McCain and might have actually done us at least some economic good. And I say that despite not even caring for Romney overall. And as low as my opinion of McCain was/is he still would have been better than Obama. What a sad state of affairs.

The sad truth is our demographics have changed too much. The entitlement/welfare/parasite classes and their bleeding heart liberal cheerleaders now outnumber the responsible productive tax payers.
    We're fucked PERIOD.

#12     Nov 19, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

And, while we're on the subject, I will add this:

Good men don't believe it's okay to murder babies.

#13     Nov 19, 2012
  4. no, they dont. but intelligent men know that a collection of cells is not a baby.

#14     Nov 19, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

A human is formed at conception.
    What day do you say a human is formed?
    If you say that you don't know, then your opinion on this matter is not valid.

#15     Nov 19, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Then what does that make you and me?

#16     Nov 19, 2012
  7. i will go with the bible on this one. the bible says a a fetus becomes human when it breaths air or is viable.

#17     Nov 19, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Please provide that verse.

#18     Nov 19, 2012

9. “And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Genesis 2:7

also:

Book of Job, as pointed out before, the patriarch makes the definite statement that as long as he (or any other fetus) was in the womb of the mother, it is reckoned as “NOT HAVING BEEN” (Job 3:16).

#19     Nov 19, 2012
  10. I really thought all this was covered in detail. May have been on another forum.

#20     Nov 19, 2012