Eldorado Trading Group, LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Econ-grad, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Wouldn't have a problem with the hours, but $200-250 per week? Is there something more to the pay package in a deal like that? In Chicago you couldn't even share a box with a bum for that.

#11     Apr 9, 2008
  2. Update guys. I just received a phone call from someone who says he represents Eldorado, he seemed a bit upset. For the record I know nothing of Eldorago or this gentleman.

Don

#12     Apr 9, 2008
  3. 200-250/week? and can't touch profit for 4 years? and work nights for 4 years? any basis to that or just word of mouth?

#13     Apr 9, 2008
  4. The guys at Shill are top flight. Both Vito and Rocco paid their debt to society. Besides the racketeering part of the indictment was pure overkill. Jezz, who was to know bucketing is a Federal crime.....:D

#14     Apr 9, 2008
  5. cubuffs

cubuffs

My name is Nate, and I am a partner at Eldorado Trading. The comments recently made on this website by TM are completely false and inaccurate. We have never had an affiliation with, much less ever heard of Shill Securities LLC.
    As far as the questions regarding our hours, pay and how things are run here, please feel free to contact us thru our website www.eldoradotradinggroup.com

#15     Apr 9, 2008
  6. hi nate,
    i just checked out that site and sent an email thru it with a few questions.
    thank you.

#16     Apr 9, 2008
  7. LOL,

They seem like an uptight bunch. Probably not much of a sense of humor there.

#17     Apr 9, 2008
  8. Probably just don't know ET very well and want to protect their name. Heck, in the office they probably shoe polish the receivers on each others phones, water cups over the door to the can, penny each other into the can....etc, etc. Man there are things I miss about going into an office. :D
    Hope they don't figure out who I am was actually going to see about what they have to offer. :D

#18     Apr 9, 2008
  9. algotrade

algotrade

Well, my is Nate, I have spoken with Nate (cubuffs) a couple of months back. Nice guy, legit... For whatever it's worth, I'll back him on what TM has said as being incorrect. Also, the pay and amount of time before you take a cut of the profits is also incorrect. I'm not going to say what told me, I don't feel it's my place, I'm sure he'd be able to answer that for you though...

#19     May 30, 2008
  10. That website needs an overhaul and opening page song change FAST! :D

#20     May 30, 2008