Elaine Chow....ughhh

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AOL_9.0 Man, Dec 5, 2003.

1. "Missing the point? She's ethnic, a woman, and pretty hot looking for an old broad. That's all that REALLY matters."

You've got to be FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

:eek:

#21     Dec 8, 2003
  2. I didn't pay much attention to his candor as labor secretary but having been forced to read two of this leftist liberal harvard economists books in college, I found them laughable in that they assert the same keynesian themes that have been discredited since the Carter administration.

With regard to the pipsqueak being dissapointed in at the mix of manufacturing jobs to service sector jobs.....give me a break.

100 years ago this guy would have no doubt been concerned that manufacturing jobs were growing at the expense of agricultural jobs probably or atleast he would have been freaked out about job losses on the farm.

God forbid the market reallocate resources and jobs like that without some beauracrat (sp?) like himself to smooth things out.

:eek:

#22     Dec 8, 2003
  3. Andre

Andre

When I was with Innerworth, I tracked him down... I wanted to interview him for the Master Interview series. No, he's not a trader of course, but I think it would be fascinating to see if we could have gotten him to comment on active trading. Or anything on the psychological aspects of our markets.

He declined.

I don't always agree with his comments, but I enjoy hearing them when he does his commentary on Marketplace (a PRI program usually heard on public radio stations.

André

#23     Dec 8, 2003
  4. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

We are seeing amazing manipulation.

m

#24     Dec 8, 2003
  5. It really does seem that we have a government that is bought and paid for. It's corrupt as hell and getting worse. This administration is for sale. GW is just a puppet.

m

#25     Dec 8, 2003
  6. He hasn't earned respect. Dumb, spoiled rich kid.

http://www.bushisms.com/

m

#26     Dec 8, 2003
  7. hate to say it, but she fits the bill for preferential hiring and the administration's attempt at showing a face of inclusion.

she is not only incompetent, arrogant and out of touch; she is incapable of influencing any bargaining or negotiations due to her complete lack of creditbility with those whom she would ultimately have to deal with, namely the Blue Collar types (Unions).

It is really strange to see a non-wasp be an elite-ist and think its cool....

#27     Dec 23, 2003
  8. hey,

when is here commercial coming on again..

I hear she's got such a stick up her.......

oops, the censors got to that comment

#28     Dec 26, 2003

9. Robert Reich...

And I agree with you about him.

Though I'm a Republican...
    I enjoy listening to him on TV...
    Because you get reasonably objective and balanced comments...
    As opposed to ideological boilerplate.

#29     Dec 26, 2003
  10. Wasn't that 8hr. figure for the average FAMILY (avg family size 2.3) ?

Michael B.

#30     Dec 26, 2003