El Rusho---whipped

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Feb 25, 2013.

1. At least you admit he is a pigeon and nothing more.:D

#51     Feb 25, 2013
  2. Fair enuf, back on topic.

#52     Feb 25, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

You bring out the best in people, RCG. It's no wonder we wind up attacking you every day. :(

#53     Feb 25, 2013
  4. You attempt to attack me for a variety of reasons. The biggest by far is that I pop your conservative southern bubbles every single day.:)

#54     Feb 25, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

See what I mean, moRon. You like people to kick the crap out of you because you say the stupidest things.

#55     Feb 25, 2013
  6. I was joking about the science research stuff. That's something the anti- science dummies on the right often say..... "What do we need to spend money on finding out the size of an atom"?

#56     Feb 25, 2013
  7. No the reason you attack him, and the other progressives here, is because actual thinking and responding in an intelligent way is too difficult for you and pidgeon and a couple other of the moron righties here. This is where I must give jem some credit. He may insult but he doesn't do it exclusively in a post. You and pidgeon sound like children.

#57     Feb 25, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

It's the fools on the left like yourself who take a political agenda and call it science. You are so foolish and ignorant to fall for this.

#58     Feb 25, 2013
  9. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Jem and Tsing Tao in particular know how to disagree without being an idiot. AAA is pretty good at it too.

#59     Feb 25, 2013
  10. Jem has a caveat tho. He is civilized as long as he is not talking to Stu. Please do not anyone start any God threads.:D

#60     Feb 25, 2013