El lunes viene Oliver Velez a Barcelona

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by TTT, Jun 30, 2018.

1. TTT

TTT

2. OMoney

OMoney

The Two Faces of Oliver Velez

You will see the first face during promotional web events. You feel like family. You will cherish the encounter. I am very motivating. You might leave the event thinking you can grab the world by the tail.

Once you pay up, you will see the second face.

Cherish our relationship to the extent that you worship me as a hero. Do not challenge anything I say. Feel privileged when you get to spend time with me.

Only expect two things after you join my program. You may expect me to brag about myself. Also, expect me to promote additional programs and/or upgrades which will require more money from you.

You can see my first face during the intro events. Once my second face takes over the stage, I will either be bragging or promoting.

Know that I will also talk “down” to you once you join up because I am the “Messiah of Trading,” and after you join up with me, your primary role will be to worship the ground I walk on; so, do know, that apart from that, I will never have any interest in you as a trader.

You can brag to me about your gains but do not bother me about your losses. I know I talked about deep relationships with those who are in my wealth program and especially for those who join everything to become my “global” group of traders but that little spill was for the promotional events.

Once you are in the program, know that you will be left out in the streets and sort of own your own.

How fair and honest can I be with you? I am explaining everything to you right now so you will not feel cheated in the least little bit. Now that you know, please do join my programs with confidence.

Become one of my “babies” and worship me. You have the right to adore everything I say and do.

zdreg, Van_der_Voort_4 and cvds16 like this.
  3. smallfil

smallfil

The reality is the so called gurus are not going to give you their secret sauce anymore, than anyone on ET will give you their complete systems. You are better off going to You Tube and looking up and watching some videos. It is free and you do not have to pay for it. Take notes if you will and use information you already have with what you learn. That will further your trading education more than anything else! Books and DVDs are pretty much the same. Develop your own trading system and trade the stockmarket, knowing your system has been backtested. You will have confidence since, you designed it yourself!

4. In Spanish it is still mierda