el chupacbra--Marketsurfer's Mystery beast

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Jun 1, 2009.

1. if people would drive carefully they wouldn't hit these poor creatures :(

#21     Jun 2, 2009
  2. Turkey Buzzards gotta eat too you know....

[​IMG]

#22     Jun 2, 2009
  3. #23     Jun 2, 2009
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

a wolverine
    [​IMG]

#24     Jun 3, 2009
  5. It's unfortunate, but I guess that's what you get for trying to overtake on double yellow lines.

And i'll bet, that otter was unregistered, AND unroadworthy!

#25     Jun 3, 2009
  6. i was hoping more of the montauk monster.

100% sure that is a one-year old (waterlogged) racoon. It is missing the upper teeth, what some guess as a "beak" is merely the nasal bones of its muzzle.

Spent enough time in the water to slip all fur from the skin, but that little tuft of fur on the right front paw and the structure of front paws alone are the ringer. Newspaper asked the wrong people to i.d. that: I can think of a few hundred men who'd confirm it's a racoon with one glance :)

#26     Jun 3, 2009
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Surf, I thought you are an animal lover. You should have tried to give it CPR...

#27     Jun 3, 2009

8. Fair enough, i haven't seen the skeleton of a raccoon, but shouldn't the mandibles/jaw be longer?

I'm thinking, its a cat.

That's right, a plain old cat......why is their a thong/device on its right paw? You guessed it, people have a tendency to drown cats, because thats what people do.

#28     Jun 3, 2009

9. Holy jesus, thank F#*k it wasn't a mink.

What she would have done, just shoved her hoof in there, and be done with the job??:D :D :D

#29     Jun 3, 2009