el chupacbra--Marketsurfer's Mystery beast

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Jun 1, 2009.

1. River Otter. Male

Holly would have stopped, slung it in the trunk and we'd have it halfway towards a pair of slippers by now.

#11     Jun 1, 2009
  2. annaland made sure i stayed a safe distance and didn't touch it.

i didnt realize they got so big and have brown faces, thanks!

surf

#12     Jun 1, 2009
  3. safe distance from what? In case you failed to notice, surf... the otter in that picture is dead

#13     Jun 1, 2009

4. :D

you know those city girls!

#14     Jun 1, 2009
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

:D :D :D

#15     Jun 1, 2009
  6. I don't live too far from Leeds Point, NJ - the Jersey Devil's birthplace. Speaking from experience, that aint no Jersey Devil. You know how I know?

It aint got wings as the locals would say.

:D

But yeah, seems like an otter to me. If you were near a river/estuary environment - they're out there. I've only seen one once. But if you keep live bait near your dock/bulkhead - those critters will tear up anything you have to get at it. FWIW - The tail gives it away as an otter.

#16     Jun 1, 2009
  7. From where he sits, looks like someone made his decision for him.
    No longer will the beast terrorize the land ...sssspreading fear far and wide. :eek:

#17     Jun 1, 2009
  8. River otter my hairy bean bag, that's a giant female Quake Mole. I used to live near the San Andreas fault zone in Cali. Saw one of those once right before a series of tremors hit back in the 70's. Earthquakes occur during mating season when a herd of them stampedes under-ground while chasing in heat females (bitches). Notice the rumpled and cracked pavement under the heavily menstrating bitch Quake Mole.

Rennick out:cool:

#18     Jun 2, 2009
  9. You found the Cryptomundo Beast, surf. :D

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/mainebeast2/

#19     Jun 2, 2009
  10. I noticed the mo howard haircut on that thing, it could be a North Korean quake mole that got blown straight down by the recent Korean underground Nuke test. As the Quake mole burrows, North Korea is directly underneath the East coast.

#20     Jun 2, 2009